Another big cat sighting

On 12/03/2023 at 14:36, Greyman said:

No mate nothing to do with me, but funny how even random members of the public are seeing the patterns emerging while some of our leading countryman ??from this site still can’t quite grasp what’s going on around them and choose to shut down any debate rather  than learn something new ?

All you have to do is put something up worth debating Paul .There’s nothing to grasp from what I’ve seen so far but live in hope .The reason the last thread was taken down ,locked or whatever was because it was going nowhere ,nothing to point out the existence of large cats .Your  outbursts never helped mind along with your continued shut down of anyone who dared to criticise  you .

Id love there to be large cats here but unfortunately is just not happening for you ,your mate or the college that you say supports your findings .I’ve been there Paul .Spoke to the man you hold so highly but unfortunately he’s not so keen on those who have misquoted and misused his findings  to suit an agenda .

You once (closer to 50 times ) asked me pay him a visit so I did .Don’t need you or anyone else present to try sway his views .Very helpful man in fact .

No doubt you’ll come out with a tirade of abuse ,call me a liar ,tell me your on your way or whatever but them there’s facts .

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Greyman said:

It’s to late my point exactly they are here in numbers despite the official line there are non here estimates already in the 1000s and yet very few clear pics sound familiar, the only person that had the last thread shut is your fat wanker of a mate foxdropper because he had agreed to come and see me but needed a get out clause to try and save some face before he was exposed so turned it to shit, surprising the people on here that are not what they portray at all int it Mack ?

There you go again ,insults Paul .

You told me you were coming here to sort me out lol.

Again and for the last time Paul just so there’s no confusion for apparent tiny brain .I am not coming to you because you have nothing to show me .A walk in the country with you trying your damnest to point me towards anything bearing a slight semblance to a cat mark is not my idea of quality time nor would it go anyway towards changing my mind .You now have a new platform on this thread ,a new start to wow the thl massive so instead of dreaming about what’s not going to happen ,why not dream up new findings that I’m sure you have stashed  away on your I pad .How about those kittens with she cat you promised or the scaling on that thermal vid .

Insults  only serve to amuse me Paul so fire away but it does show a distinct lack of brain cells your end .

Over to you wise one .

23 hours ago, mackem said:

I try my best old chap, this is better than the insult slinging that got the last thread locked, an adult discussion. 

Racoon are growing in number in Germany, best hope they don't do likewise in the UK. 

WWW.RESEARCHGATE.NET

You spoke too soon mate ,it’s started and not by me I hasten to add .

• Sad 1

May is only a month and a bit away you can still save some face and come out to show the rest I,m a fake if your the man you claim to be, if it’s the travelling that worry’s you I’ll even come and get you then we can pop in the uni and see your make believe  mate Hemingway ??? on the way through, so you can confirm your story, so until then I don’t really have anything to say to you it’s embarrassing  see you soon ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

May is only a month and a bit away you can still save some face and come out to show the rest I,m a fake if your the man you claim to be, if it’s the travelling that worry’s you I’ll even come and get you then we can pop in the uni and see your make believe  mate Hemingway ??? on the way through, so you can confirm your story, so until then I don’t really have anything to say to you it’s embarrassing  see you soon ?

Ffs Paul.You got  it bad .You ain’t never going to be me so give up .Your  the very last person on this planet I want to spend a second with .
Its getting cringey and most can see it .
 Try and save some face and dignity by turning this thread into something we can read and make people think about your agenda instead of all the negative stuff you peddle in defending what real outdoors folk see .

Even your diehard followers see you as a basket case now you’ve decided to rake up the past again after threatening to come visit me .

Just to refresh your memory , this is what you wrote in a pm so either your on your way on foot or the Sat have is playing up or …..your just another dreamer .

A032D381-599A-4262-B488-DB7379E631FC.jpeg.a90570755517b4e68ea9d04983b14009.jpeg

Your a sad ,sad  person with no backbone that’s so desperate for recognition you feel the need to bring me into yet another of your petty online arguments that you won’t win .

Do the decent thing and accept you have nothing I want ,need nor aspire to .We don’t have any  rapor going ,there is no mutual equality or respect so can you leave me out your pathetic ramblings .

If you  ask your man at the uni ,I’m sure he will tell you about our conversation .He’s very easy to talk to and I got the impression he dosnt lie .Ask away Paul .

As for showing the rest your a fake ,no need Paul ,you’ve got that bit wrapped up yourself ……mate .

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Utter bollocks like that FD f@@ked the last thread up. Haven't you anything better to do with your time mate? If I was GM I wouldn't even reply to that shite! Obviously you're looking for a bite.. you must be bored as f@@k!

Lol ,so now I don’t even get to reply to him do I .

If he wants another exchange then let’s have it .I didn’t start anything but he saw fit to mention my name in a derogatory fashion .

Im not looking for a bite mate but he certainly was and he got it .Wasn’t me that f****d the last thread and won’t be me fecks this one but I’ll sure respond to anything that’s put my way .

Factual threads require facts or it soon gets a laughing stock .

Your an educated lad mate .Read what’s written and ask yourself why he chose to rake up old news .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Ffs Paul.You got  it bad .You ain’t never going to be me so give up .Your  the very last person on this planet I want to spend a second with .
Its getting cringey and most can see it .
 Try and save some face and dignity by turning this thread into something we can read and make people think about your agenda instead of all the negative stuff you peddle in defending what real outdoors folk see .

Even your diehard followers see you as a basket case now you’ve decided to rake up the past again after threatening to come visit me .

Your a sad ,sad  person with no backbone that’s so desperate for recognition you feel the need to bring me into yet another of your petty online arguments that you won’t win .

Do the decent thing and accept you have nothing I want ,need nor aspire to .We don’t have any  rapor going ,there is no mutual equality or respect so can you leave me out your pathetic ramblings .

If you  ask your man at the uni ,I’m sure he will tell you about our conversation .He’s very easy to talk to and I got the impression he dosnt lie .Ask away Paul .

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and too scared to go see for yourself...incase Shock horror...you may well be wrong ? it's that or your scared you get filled in for speaking to folks the way you do?

fire away with your insults towards me, because it don't take a genius to work out what your really all about...we all thought Max was a cock,but by f**k your in a league of your own kid?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and too scared to go see for yourself...incase Shock horror...you may well be wrong ? it's that or your scared you get filled in for speaking to folks the way you do?

fire away with your insults towards me, because it don't take a genius to work out what your really all about...we all thought Max was a cock,but by f**k your in a league of your own kid?

This is fecking priceless .Did you miss the post where he bad mouthed me Sean .
Wondered how long before his lackey would appear lol.

You want more lube on your tongue Sean or you’ll get stuck up there for sure .

If anyone wants to bad mouth me they can be sure it’s coming back 10 fold .

As for scared lol.Still live exactly the same place Sean so perhaps you’ll accompany Paul up here as well when he finds out where Bromham is lol.

Not swerving anything Sean ,just not going where the countryside is exactly how it should be ,with no sign of large cats .Feel free to be my eyes and ears and take my place but be sure to post your finding so I know I never missed owt .

Your another who loves to stir a good online argument so feel free to keep it going ,plenty more here as you well know .

Cue the name calling and offers outside lol.

Ok 1 warning. FD and greyman take this to PM and leave the arguing off this post. If it carries in I won’t lock the thread I will Just give a little Holliday to whoever puts up the next thread that’s abusive or isn’t contributing to the original post. Have a nice day. 

• paulus locked this topic