• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken me nearly 2 hrs to drop the foster daughter to school in Cardiff just over the mountain.....roads are closed,but everyone with a front wheel drive car is still trying ?got to pick her up at 12:3

The whole of the South of England is about to close, the media will be full of sob stories that Doris thinks she is going to starve as she can't get to the shops to buy her loaf.  The trains will give

Posted Images

Panics over, just 24 hours later......

008a.jpg.78939ebf06ae56edd6baa308ca70b6f9.jpg

To be fair, I understand some parts of the country are still bad, and apparently some areas are going to be clobbered in the next day of two (panic buy now)!!!!

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Expected here in South Yorkshire at 15.00 got a light covering this morning. It's going to be bedlam at work and seen as all our warehouse team live at least 12 miles away getting home might be a mission. 

Getting sleet pal everyone will get to work 

We never get snow ,ever ,ever ,ever but yesterday woke up to 3 inches .I say woke up lol ,I was up watching it it at 0230 as I don’t sleep much .

A7246F8B-27FC-44E0-AFD9-4A23657F587B.jpeg.7580afff3fb4c33eb6f3972e8908f019.jpeg200B1E18-4B0C-416E-A158-060DAE5913E6.jpeg.9eee2e44bff32efe3a728d6fac98a614.jpeg

I built a wall or rather repaired a stone wall on the local estate on Monday .Raking it out and pointed it Tuesday brushed it off yesterday morning .Just had a call to say the bank above it has collapsed taking out the repaired section .It can stay on the deck til I’ve more time but that will be fun sorting out the stone covered in mortar and sand ?

Snow now gone and raining ☔️ 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, twobob said:

Had about a foot in the street this morning not so bad on main roads its ony abit of snow to listen to some you would think it was the end of the world when did people become so mamby pamby ?

The way some people are driving in this hotel carpark you'd tho k it was the 1st snow they've ever seen

• Haha 1

Went, Well tried to get to the local town this morning about 5am, What a nightmare, Lorries stuck on every hill, 2 vans off the road down the lanes, Gave up in the end, Its about all gone now but they are predicting the temperature to drop down to -5 overnight, So i expect it will be another nightmare in the morning. 

Only me and the my gaffer turned up for work  this morning  he drives a audi TT and I'm in a audi s3 , the 3 lads who didn't turn up all drive 4x4s of some description and said they couldn't make it up the hills me and my boss had just done .... fire up the quattro! ...fecking fannies ? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Only me and the my gaffer turned up for work  this morning  he drives a audi TT and I'm in a audi s3 , the 3 lads who didn't turn up all drive 4x4s of some description and said they couldn't make it up the hills me and my boss had just done .... fire up the quattro! ...fecking fannies ? 

Same as me this morning, i was in a f***ing BMW 2ltr injection and it was only morons in lorries and vans that stopped me from getting to where i was going, I mean, a steep downward hill covered in snow with a right hand elbow bend at the bottom, Braking 2/3rds of the way down was always going to end with the prat in the DPD van ending up in the ditch. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Same as me this morning, i was in a f***ing BMW 2ltr injection and it was only morons in lorries and vans that stopped me from getting to where i was going, I mean, a steep downward hill covered in snow with a right hand elbow bend at the bottom, Braking 2/3rds of the way down was always going to end with the prat in the DPD van ending up in the ditch. 

You got  xdrive on that beamer?  You couldn't  even move my old rear wheel merc of the drive if there was a cm of snow lol

17 minutes ago, kanny said:

You got  xdrive on that beamer?  You couldn't  even move my old rear wheel merc of the drive if there was a cm of snow lol

yes mate xdrive, It was the same with my old 325i