The whole of the South of England is about to close, the media will be full of sob stories that Doris thinks she is going to starve as she can't get to the shops to buy her loaf.  The trains will give up, motorways will close and reporters will stand outside pubs showing rescued motorists!

FFS ...you know its going to happen, just watch the news today!!!

PS, and the Government will claim their new policy on the illegal channel small boats is working as nobody has arrived today!! :whistling:

096a.jpg.c723c5a5838085a7c8c5f82a903d6fc7.jpg

Edited by Deker
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taken me nearly 2 hrs to drop the foster daughter to school in Cardiff just over the mountain.....roads are closed,but everyone with a front wheel drive car is still trying ?got to pick her up at 12:3

The whole of the South of England is about to close, the media will be full of sob stories that Doris thinks she is going to starve as she can't get to the shops to buy her loaf.  The trains will give

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Deker said:

The whole of the South of England is about to close, the media will be full of sob stories that Doris thinks she is going to starve as she can't get to the shops to buy her loaf.  The trains will give up, motorways will close and reporters will stand outside pubs showing rescued motorists!

FFS ...you know its going to happen, just watch the news today!!!

PS, and the Government will claim their new policy on the illegal channel small boats is working as nobody has arrived today!! :whistling:

096a.jpg.c723c5a5838085a7c8c5f82a903d6fc7.jpg

Just rain here mate. Snow on the high ground we’re it can stay ?

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Just rain here mate. Snow on the high ground we’re it can stay ?

....and H&S says we better close your part of England as well....just in case!!!!:good:

17 minutes ago, Arry said:

Yellow warning for snow.

Pissing down with rain Lol.

Cheers Arry

Yep pissing down here as well mate..

They still stopped isla's school bus running today... right f**k about..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_3893.JPG.82f89cd9ecedf5734a29a31e1fdd9233.JPGDSC_3894.JPG.659db72db0fb9da9e68d3329e70ab859.JPGDSC_3892.JPG.951ecb61c3afd84401d1e1e40b215eec.JPG

My mate went up to Cardiff last night, his lad is at uni there and had a rugby final today... so my mate and his mate booked a place last night to be up abd ready to watch the game... just messaged me to say its off... waste of hotel and time.. he ain't happy lol

Taken me nearly 2 hrs to drop the foster daughter to school in Cardiff just over the mountain.....roads are closed,but everyone with a front wheel drive car is still trying ?got to pick her up at 12:30,so sat in a cafe ?DSC_3895.JPG.30cfa0553e9b7182941c21e0b88412c0.JPG

• Like 9