At last....

On 26/02/2023 at 10:28, Stavross said:

I’ve sort of come to the conclusion that I’m not going out with other anymore or inviting anyone out with me, I have enough land to not need to rely on others, so I think it’s the way to go ( am I now a grumpy old man)

That’s been my world for years people are a hindrance, you will love it and wish you’d gone solo sooner. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...the Wulf nails a vixen. Screaming her head of and very much still in season I moved in and she came my way. Just 60yds or so. 17 HMR. Slightly out of focus but I did ok. I

I did the same with a blade of grass , but I put it between the cheeks of my arse , and just waited till I farted, worked quite well , the odd rambler weren’t to impressed tho 

If that is a dig at rifle shooters it is a poor one. In the forty + years that i ran lurchers i killed my fair share of foxes using lip squeaks, polystyrene on a mirror and cassete tape between a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, David.evans said:

Where the fec are the mojos again 

there getting rarer than photos of fox’s , ant that right FH lol ? 

Too busy shooting deer and rabbits ??

All my grounds are fox free at present as do such a good job , had a look to a sheep farm last night and never saw one.

Dont see any posts from you ,the useless geriatric ?

• Haha 1

I don’t need to post everything that’s gets a 243 /223 I mean how many dead fox’s or deer does any one need to see , 

and I presume that the mojo after the geriatric is a love heart ❤️ 

as I would send the same to you my little petal 

sleep well pal 

atb 

• Haha 2
On 26/02/2023 at 09:05, foxdropper said:

Also one  that shoots a brace of foxes a year and dosnt  know they are dead .Also embarrassing ? 

Feel free to add you own hunting exploits wolf dog .Anything please ,anything .Can’t get enough of it tbh .

To be honest (unlike some apparently) I haven't been able to get out much the last year or two. Work , job hunting , gf , not being able to find ammo or relating stuff, cost of corn ,car problems, one thing after another so hunting has been taking a big back seat.  Went fishing for the first time in a while the other day actually.

Mainly just target shoot and tinker with the guns I have since it's cheap and I can do it without traveling much .

Hopefully I can get thai job I'm after make more money buy more toys and hunt my ass off the 7- 15 days I'm home. 

Also be nice when I can get a truck because that's the main reason I've stopped hog hunting ?

But my buddy has been on me big time about turkey hunting with him in the spring. So might spring for some cheap $300 12ga and go with him a few times. Supposed to be addicting as hell to chase thunder birds. Don't know how I feel about having to wake up at 3a.m though.... But I work nights so might work out. ?

Honestly though I should have posted my last rabbit hunting post here instead of general,no clue why I did 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That’s a fair assessment of me “ a tw*t, but a nice tw*t” 

I think your a gentleman, you know when to contribute something meaningful and you know when not to say anything.

You are also very kind.

Good attributes some of us appreciate. A good friend.

No, I'm not into man love, don't like you that much ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I think your a gentleman, you know when to contribute something meaningful and you know when not to say anything.

You are also very kind.

Good attributes some of us appreciate. A good friend.

No, I'm not into man love, don't like you that much ?

Man after my own heart then . 

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

That’s a fair assessment of me “ a tw*t, but a nice tw*t” 

You are not a twat thats my job.

You are a good bloke with a kind heart. 

I'm not  particularly a people person but can spot a good un and you are one of them.

I don't like man love either that's Ben's department ?