Well now

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat come

Only people that need to be on the dig are the terriermen, everyone else should be fckt off

Irelands gonna suffer same problems if hunters don't wise up. Put phones away. Work according to the WTF code around digs and just be smart and discreet. Evole or become extinct.   

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Around here,they leave you too it Timothy...we had a lad come over from England few seasons ago,his first and only season he managed to f**k off 80% of the farmers and land owners,lost an awful lot of land for the hunt..twice he got a slap for running his mouth off...just another know it all...who didn't know shit from toothpaste ..Local knowledge is the key,too many old shafts,tin mines etc...lots of places you wouldn't drop a free ads special in,let alone a proper digging dog...2007175037_DSC010752.jpg.811446c4847024ad98173e9d4c5837e9.jpg

Works same both ways Sean .Lad from the  valleys did terriers at Avon Vale several years ago .Spent his time seeing how many terriers he could fit in a place .Embarrassments  everywhere mate .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Works same both ways Sean .Lad from the  valleys did terriers at Avon Vale several years ago .Spent his time seeing how many terriers he could fit in a place .Embarrassments  everywhere mate .

What was his name. 

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Now then Ken ,you know that’s not how it works on here .If you’ve been around the scene you’ll know who it is .Also liked his bull cross lurchers too .

That could be any number of guys I will ask about soon find out. 

Carry on Ken it’s no secret mate .Would of been 2018-19 season I’m guessing .Was replaced by another from over the bridge who lasted 3 seasons then an amateur group . Its now ,or was a pair of local amateur lads .

My old digging partner was there back in 2012-2016 professionally.He’s now out the game sickened by the antis antics . 

11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Carry on Ken it’s no secret mate .Would of been 2018-19 season I’m guessing .Was replaced by another from over the bridge who lasted 3 seasons then an amateur group . Its now ,or was a pair of local amateur lads .

My old digging partner was there back in 2012-2016 professionally.He’s now out the game sickened by the antis antics . 

The lad in the video was down this way last season. Was a member on here at one point. 

• Confused 1
On 10/02/2023 at 23:33, Glyn..... said:

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat comes to mind 

If only it was the huntsman Glynn .That the first whip mate .Huntsman was stood watching .

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

If only it was the huntsman Glynn .That the first whip mate .Huntsman was stood watching .

9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It was the huntsman, he should’ve been in charge and had more cop on. Should’ve been no one breaking the law firstly and if your going to break it don’t video yourself and tarnish everyone who’s trying there best to do things right , everyone in the video had a hand to play in the f**k up. Like watching a bunch of kid's

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, sionnach99 said:

It was the huntsman, he should’ve been in charge and had more cop on. Should’ve been no one breaking the law firstly and if your going to break it don’t video yourself and tarnish everyone who’s trying there best to do things right , everyone in the video had a hand to play in the f**k up. Like watching a bunch of kid's

It was not the huntsman mate ,I know them all .I agree it was a shit show but no different from most southern counties hunts I’ve been to for the last 30 years .