Well now

No need to argue over the rights and wrongs of went on in the video or comparing it to anything past or present. Point is the video has been a God send to the antis and those that filmed and shared it have done immesurable damage and they'll reap what they've sowed. Don't think going full anti on em saying they should be locked up or calling em scum etc....helps.

• Like 5

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only person working within the law was the terrierman right up until the  huntsman interferes and breaks the law , filmed by i beleave is the whip , but lets blame the terrierman .. scapegoat come

Only people that need to be on the dig are the terriermen, everyone else should be fckt off

Irelands gonna suffer same problems if hunters don't wise up. Put phones away. Work according to the WTF code around digs and just be smart and discreet. Evole or become extinct.   

Posted Images

On 12/02/2023 at 11:33, foxdropper said:

If fair clear you ain’t been around many hunts Sean .That’s very normal for these parts that scene .

The master nor the whip has any say in what hounds do ???

Huntsman’s fault as well as terriermans ,he should be holding hounds out of sight to then be notified one has gone or been shot .Many I time I have refused to put a dog  in because the huntsman wants a quick blooding .Terrierman needs to be firm on this but good huntsman wouldn’t do it either .

Seen a few nets  ripped to shreds by hounds belonging to dopey terriermen too .

The Avon Vale have been removed from the hunt register and it seems theyll be disbanded according to people I talk to .

I've been around and seen enough,to know that I personally wouldn't be pushed/bullied to do anything by some prick and his muffers with a red coat and a horse...or any other jumped up prick,with a chip on their shoulders for that matter, I don't knock around with driftwood ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I've been around and seen enough,to know that I personally wouldn't be pushed/bullied to do anything by some prick and his muffers with a red coat and a horse...or any other jumped up prick,with a chip on their shoulders for that matter, I don't knock around with driftwood ?

And yet you chose to break your own cardinal rule of talking shite and state the master and whip should of taken the hounds away ,mint Sean .If you know feck all about something best to stick to the rule of saying feck all I’d say .??

23 hours ago, foxdropper said:

.No bikes to have box’s on for rest of season here abouts .

And that might just save game bird protection terrier work as there hasn't been a need for them to be out with hounds since the ban started...

2 minutes ago, fireman said:

And that might just save game bird protection terrier work as there hasn't been a need for them to be out with hounds since the ban started...

The whole reason terriers we’re retained by the hunt after the ban was because farmers signed up to game bird protection Steve .Terriermen had to carry written permission slips for every patch of ground signed by the farmer and stating the farmer was happy for foxes to be bolted and shot in accordance with the law to protect game birds .The act does not ask for reared game birds just game bids and every farm has a few on it .If the vid in question showed a  dead fox given to hounds there would be no case to answer .The trouble was with the bolted fox and hounds allowed ,geed on to hunt it .

The terrier lad should of had nets down but didn’t .Should of cleared the area to allow the fox a chance to bolt into a net .Only reason to dig is to save a stuck terrier in law .

The scene I witnessed is one I’ve seen since I first went out with hounds ,it’s the complacency around the law that has got these lads in the shite .

• Like 5
9 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The whole reason terriers we’re retained by the hunt after the ban was because farmers signed up to game bird protection Steve .Terriermen had to carry written permission slips for every patch of ground signed by the farmer and stating the farmer was happy for foxes to be bolted and shot in accordance with the law to protect game birds .The act does not ask for reared game birds just game bids and every farm has a few on it .If the vid in question showed a  dead fox given to hounds there would be no case to answer .The trouble was with the bolted fox and hounds allowed ,geed on to hunt it .

The terrier lad should of had nets down but didn’t .Should of cleared the area to allow the fox a chance to bolt into a net .Only reason to dig is to save a stuck terrier in law .

The scene I witnessed is one I’ve seen since I first went out with hounds ,it’s the complacency around the law that has got these lads in the shite .

Why did he have to bolt into a net. Could of just had a 12 gauge out of shot ??‍♂️

• Like 1
14 hours ago, foxdropper said:

And yet you chose to break your own cardinal rule of talking shite and state the master and whip should of taken the hounds away ,mint Sean .If you know feck all about something best to stick to the rule of saying feck all I’d say .??

Around here,they leave you too it Timothy...we had a lad come over from England few seasons ago,his first and only season he managed to f**k off 80% of the farmers and land owners,lost an awful lot of land for the hunt..twice he got a slap for running his mouth off...just another know it all...who didn't know shit from toothpaste ..Local knowledge is the key,too many old shafts,tin mines etc...lots of places you wouldn't drop a free ads special in,let alone a proper digging dog...2007175037_DSC010752.jpg.811446c4847024ad98173e9d4c5837e9.jpg

• Like 2