Another Nail...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

"The leaked Hunting Office webinars described terrier men as the ‘soft underbelly’ of hunting as it's difficult to justify their presence if the hunts are operating within the law. If hunts are indeed hunting within the law, as they still claim, then there is no need for terriers and terrier men.”...

taken from that article...

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

A certain someone is right,britain is f****d,all the resources used because of fox hunting,armed police etc disgusting pathetic vermin,were truly f****d,but they let paedophiles walk free or slap on the wrist,this is absolutley djsgusting hunting folk being trrated like this,but hey ho a f***ing fox is more imlortant than a baby inside the womb,yes lets brutally kill babies in the womb,yes thats great an fine a womans choice but dare hunt a fox with a dog.

Im lost for words 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's becoming harder to stay at it under the radar these days... the silly cnuts that feel the need to film everything and tell the world,undercover investigations and hidden cameras? ..will only get worse and more lads will fall foul of it all....

• Like 8

How can a soceity an gov deem the brutal killings of babies inside the womb,who are torn to shreds literally with no pain releif LEGAL AN JUST but hunting fox is banned?

I cant get my head around this at all,this is f***ing diabolical,come on folks wtf are we doing,a woman can deceide to abort a human life inside her with 98/99% of the time just cause they dont want it,not because the mothers at risk etc

Im lost for words..

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

It's becoming harder to stay at it under the radar these days... the silly cnuts that feel the need to film everything and tell the world,undercover investigations and hidden cameras? ..will only get worse and more lads will fall foul of it all....

Yes i see what your saying dan, but still we shouldnt have to go under the radar,we should be free to hunt,if its legal to kill unwanted babies brutally then there should be no restrictions on hunting.

• Like 1

Jobs well and truly feked and part of me is wondering if all the intelligence gathering is due to the relevant authorities watching social media and other Internet sites . I often wondered in the past if they gathered any intelligence on me years ago when my name was given to the police after getting a tug numerous times for coursing from the moors in the peak district to the six mile bottom and once ferreting a railway banking in Hertfordshire and also a big well known park outside London or was it an era when the law concentrated on more serious crimes than lads doing a bit of hunting with dogs.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Im not looking a debate on abortion i just think its disgusting that in this day in age a f***ing animal has more rights an protection over a human life.

Why do you feel the need to bring abortion up on any thread you can shoehorn it into then?

• Like 4

Jobs been f**ked for years now.Was lucky enough to work terriers from the late 80s up untill about 9years ago and can still remember lads when I first started telling me "its not like it was when we started.Wouldnt want the best terrier in the world given to me as a gift these days

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Jobs well and truly feked and part of me is wondering if all the intelligence gathering is due to the relevant authorities watching social media and other Internet sites . I often wondered in the past if they gathered any intelligence on me years ago when my name was given to the police after getting a tug numerous times for coursing from the moors in the peak district to the six mile bottom and once ferreting a railway banking in Hertfordshire and also a big well known park outside London or was it an era when the law concentrated on more serious crimes than lads doing a bit of hunting with dogs.

wattsapp groups i think mate 

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Why do you feel the need to bring abortion up on any thread you can shoehorn it into then?

Because i think its important regarding the pathetic laws,you can abort a baby but cant hunt an animal,do you not think the laws are f****d up?

Ok il use paedos instead,the dirty b*****ds get of scott free or light sentences,an are free to roam the streets again to prey on there next victim,but hunters are whacked with armed police an helicopters an were put out as worse than them,all im saying is the laws sre f****d,would you not agree?

• Like 2