Wheres nicepix?

On 30/01/2023 at 18:22, foxdropper said:

Tbh he was a bit snidie in trying to get a few lads banned before he became a mod .Saw it with my eyes so no good any c**t saying different .

We clashed a few times but nothing I couldn’t handle .

Some people arnt cut out for forums where opinions are just that ,some want to fight the world ,some go silent and others just drift away .Real men just think grow the f**k up and get on with life .

I’ve been around the forums ,banned from all but two ,the reason being I say it as it is and few don’t like being told anything negative .

Life is about facing up to negativity and turning it around not getting angry or snivelling off to whine behind closed doors like spoilt kids .I fear nicepix has taken things to heart and cried off early doors probably never to be seen again if his character is how I think it is .

What a guy! ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 5

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At a guess I would say some of the grown men on here that have never had there collars felt in there lives or suffered any more than a speeding ticket decided they didn’t want to disclose there crimin

I can understand you Irish lads being far more suspicious of the police than us brits and also having a deep seated hatred of them, but back in the day was it the plod in a uniform stood on the street

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his f

Posted Images

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his former occupation,views on the covid jab or being a mod,a bank robber or anything else quite frankly on an internet forum is just looking for drama in my opinion.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

This topic has had me wondering from the start as to why the feck start a topic asking where and how someone is then cnuting them off within a few pages?, to be honest it's the way of a dark minded man...:no:..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Seems to me some folk just cant manage without a bit of drama to latch onto....Nicepix might be an utter prick in real life i dont know but he seemed alright on here to me,to judge the geezer on his former occupation,views on the covid jab or being a mod,a bank robber or anything else quite frankly on an internet forum is just looking for drama in my opinion.

If thats directed at me gnash then il have to tell you i didnt care about him being an ex cop until certain comments was made,even tho on many ocasions he tried to call me out on my faith an made snidey remarks towards me for no reason at all,he started the drama.

An if you think him saying the unjabbed should be treated differently to the jabbed durning covid was ok, then your not the man i thought you were,he wanted the unjabbed locked down,not allowed to see familys or friends etc but he could roam free an do what he liked spreading it everywere just cause he got the jab,even tho it was proven it stopped f**k all

An i only mentioned him about being an ex cop when he became mod because he started acting like one again,banning people for f**k all cause he didnt like them,an another mod overturned his decisiins,so if you think thats drama nb 

Need to draw a line mate .Mans gone so why the crying .Start afresh with a few more terrier threads ,enjoyed the last mate .

We don’t need to argue about shite on a daily basis do we .Keep calm ,chill and just enjoy life .

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, fireman said:

This topic has had me wondering from the start as to why the feck start a topic asking where and how someone is then cnuting them off within a few pages?, to be honest it's the way of a dark minded man...:no:..

Because i thought something bad had happened to him,ill or something,even tho i dont trust him one bit dont mean i wanted anything to happen to him,so there you go.

• Haha 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

Need to draw a line mate .Mans gone so why the crying .Start afresh with a few more terrier threads ,enjoyed the last mate .

We don’t need to argue about shite on a daily basis do we .Keep calm ,chill and just enjoy life .

I am calm fd i can forget about it nb,but people are adding to the topic making out hes all innocent when hes not,if a mod wants to lock it i dont care il not speak a word of him again.

• socks locked this topic