Fecking London

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

I remember going up to Hull when they was in the Premier League years ago aint exactly Beverley Hills is it !.....putting into Google  " best hotels in Hull " the Travelodge comes up as number 1......wasnt it voted the 5th worst place in England to live a few years ago.......desperate f****n place its what id imagine Beirut is like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

So theres only one road in and out?

yes the m62 unless you come from scarbourough threw brid or took a turn at york which no one or any sat nav would do ? 

Edited by mC HULL
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I remember going up to Hull when they was in the Premier League years ago aint exactly Beverley Hills is it !.....putting into Google  " best hotels in Hull " the Travelodge comes up as number 1......wasnt it voted the 5th worst place in England to live a few years ago.......desperate f****n place its what id imagine Beirut is like.

stadiums west hull right were all the ten percent immigrants are ? a shithole 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

yes the m62 unless you come from scarbourough threw brid or took a turn at york which no one or any sat bag would do ? 

I actually had the misfortune of going there one night with a couple of pals who lived at Beverly and Brandesburton when I had a couple of days hunting up near Scarborough 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Beirut is the Paris of the Middle East,

Hull is the Kabul of the North East.......

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Got cousins up that way..my uncle used to paint the humber Bridge...he was a miserable f****r..my Auntie was depressed her whole life up there...left Devon for that shit hole lol

Remember going up as a kid...couldn't wait to get home lol

1 minute ago, downsouth said:

I actually had the misfortune of going there one night with a couple of pals who lived at Beverly and Brandesburton when I had a couple of days hunting up near Scarborough 

some nice land beverley up them tops all the way to scarbourough i’m about ten mile from beverley same from brandsburton some good land not far from there aswell ?