Fecking London

22 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Most army Brickie’s could,nt lay a brick in a barrow, worked with loads bloody useless they was, bit like firemen taking on building work when they are off shift total mess

As stated , it’s not really something that’s done day to day and for sone , rarely ever , it’s an artisan trade that’s a long way behind the combat engineering aspect , brickies tend to be more used for concreting rather than block laying . 

• Like 1

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol , telling tales of lamping marathons when you actually haven’t walked that distance in a week lol

And as for the last air bender giving you likes , more fool you ??

? you make me laugh ? you didn’t answer me when i just asked you lead walking 1 hour then back an hour on cinder good going how far would you say has been walked ? 

air bender ? you mean king ? descent lad has running dogs which are in mint order 

bang a pic up of the labradoodle mate please 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? you make me laugh ? you didn’t answer me when i just asked you lead walking 1 hour then back an hour on cinder good going how far would you say has been walked ? 

air bender ? you mean king ? descent lad has running dogs which are in mint order 

bang a pic up of the labradoodle mate please 

You got stiff wrapped around your little finger mate ??

Reel him in ?

fishing-gif-10.gif.d4f239317f1bed64ef370a752b84a284.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

Fuxk off that wasn't all a joke, that's what max used to say every time he was caught out ?

we’re was i caught out ? ? i stand by what i said and it’s been laugh all day on here well it has for me anyway ? 

now that’s all i have to say to you because you will press the button and say paulus paulus ban him please please paulus ? 

• Haha 5

It's been a good bit of banter as far as I can see.

But I still can't decide if my protege' believes every thing he says or if it's half belief/ /half banter, or all a wind up ?

But there's no animosity, certainly seen far worse on here in the past !

Cheers.

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's been a good bit of banter as far as I can see.

But I still can't decide if my protege' believes every thing he says or if it's half belief/ /half banter, or all a wind up ?

But there's no animosity, certainly seen far worse on here in the past !

Cheers.

? truth is mate it’s bits a both ? 

but 30 mile got done as kids mate that’s the truth 

and ten mile walking the dogs a day is very regular for me and even neighbours with pets be gone 2 hour twice a day 

the army stuff i’m clueless about just get bits off me mates ? 

me mate today said your a clown always taking the piss not everyone has your sense a humour your a knob ? because i said he’s full a shit can’t carry half his body weight 5 mile ? he could prove me wrong but bottled it ?