Fecking London

Just now, mC HULL said:

run your hand over him you’d look at me and say please show me ? 

id reply bin the pedigree get some arden or james well one feed a day other meat  get the c**t off the couch laying all over you can get a lead from pound shop and just go for a walk ? ? 

Lol ???? he’s a ten year old Labrador , what the f**k would I waste my time cooking tripe for that for?? 

walking lol , why would I walk him ….as said I challenge yiu and your mate to a 300 yard dash , just the dogs , I bet mine wins 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol ???? he’s a ten year old Labrador , what the f**k would I waste my time cooking tripe for that for?? 

walking lol , why would I walk him ….as said I challenge yiu and your mate to a 300 yard dash , just the dogs , I bet mine wins 

it dog aggressive ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

shh me daughter said you won’t run me run her ask your lass and the staff if you can please have a dog and she will come down next season an show you what you should a bought ? DBE9C872-8FB9-4DD5-8A62-9DD2E0F51D86.png.6b112379046583491a6b99910db992c6.png

The staffs more use than that would be, that wouldn't want to know after the first field but please tell your daughter no because her daddy has a big mouth and he'd put my business for the world to see 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The staffs more use than that would be, that wouldn't want to know after the first field but please tell your daughter no because her daddy has a big mouth and he'd put my business for the world to see 

like this would single not like the shit you’ve seen them you chirp about don’t get a field run like they stuck in the mud accident 500 yds it was spotted ?like i said not my cup a tea but easy you need to get out more ?

deleted before you say ban him ban him ? 

Edited by mC HULL
18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Pond ???  

There’s ya three hundred yards ya f***ing pair of gonks 

439BDB9F-5F10-4E6B-97A3-2C3DDD18F45C.jpeg

the only way yours would  get 300 yds is if the tide was going out ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 2