Fecking London

On 20/01/2023 at 12:50, Jackknife said:

Did you go for a pint in the Union jack club,feck iv heard some stories in the bar there lol

No mate I haven’t a clue where anything is In London. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

On 21/01/2023 at 17:54, socks said:

No mate I haven’t a clue where anything is In London. 

You was probably a 10 minute walk away from that boozer,if you  ever get the chance it's worth a visit for a pint,if your lucky there might be few RAF boys in there telling stories of their 3 mile battle run ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Jackknife said:

You was probably a 10 minute walk away from that boozer,if you  ever get the chance it's worth a visit for a pint,if your lucky there might be few RAF boys in there telling stories of their 3 mile battle run ?

The RAF Regiment five miler of death ???

Hows this working then is Hull now the new Sunderland ?.....places nobody has ever given a shit about suddenly being touted as rivals to London.....this is a hunting/countryside forum i get it....but the reality is no place in the Uk offers more possibilities to earn money and raise your standard of living than London does.....be it straight money or crooked nowhere offers working class young lads from poor backgrounds better opportunities than London.....for me personally life has turned out ok but had i grown up in Hull i would still be the same scruffy little no mark out the flats i was as a teenager....i hate the ethnic deterioration London has suffered.....but i still find it a special place that i love and owe so much to.....as the saying says " if you're tired of London you're tired of life ".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Hows this working then is Hull now the new Sunderland ?.....places nobody has ever given a shit about suddenly being touted as rivals to London.....this is a hunting/countryside forum i get it....but the reality is no place in the Uk offers more possibilities to earn money and raise your standard of living than London does.....be it straight money or crooked nowhere offers working class young lads from poor backgrounds better opportunities than London.....for me personally life has turned out ok but had i grown up in Hull i would still be the same scruffy little no mark out the flats i was as a teenager....i hate the ethnic deterioration London has suffered.....but i still find it a special place that i love and owe so much to.....as the saying says " if you're tired of London you're tired of life ".

waking up everyday to concrete and somalia and pakistan on me doorstep id soon get tired a living gnash ? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

waking up everyday to concrete and somalia and pakistan on me doorstep id soon get tired a living gnash ? 

Thats fair enough mate we're all products of our environment and the countryside is a wonderful place to live....but have you ever lived in London or one of the Uk's major cities ?.....ive lived in both and i'll tell you this,as an aggressive,boisterous,driven and financially very ambitious yet educationally limited young man the countryside would have offered me nothing at all back then......today i wouldnt swap the countryside for anything but life is about opportunity and timing. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats fair enough mate we're all products of our environment and the countryside is a wonderful place to live....but have you ever lived in London or one of the Uk's major cities ?.....ive lived in both and i'll tell you this,as an aggressive,boisterous,driven and financially very ambitious yet educationally limited young man the countryside would have offered me nothing at all back then......today i wouldnt swap the countryside for anything but life is about opportunity and timing. 

i’ve worked all over london mate when younger even been to upton park ? 

im not from the countryside mate just my estate backed on to the fields me local shops as a kid 29F089FB-C7C6-4D5C-AD00-9B1F7AECE503.png.57fcf089e7204794587734063c4d55f4.png

28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ve worked all over london mate when younger even been to upton park ? 

im not from the countryside mate just my estate backed on to the fields me local shops as a kid 29F089FB-C7C6-4D5C-AD00-9B1F7AECE503.png.57fcf089e7204794587734063c4d55f4.png

So you've never lived in London and you hate the place.....but not quite enough to not reap the rewards of its opportunities i get it :whistling:

• Haha 2
On 18/01/2023 at 20:46, Borr said:

If you're still there socks get yourself in here for a beer on the balcony ? 

OXOTOWERRESTAURANT.COM

Visit South Bank’s OXO Tower & discover 3 dynamic venues...

Don’t talk ti Ken about the balcony , he was there !!! ???

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

So you've never lived in London and you hate the place.....but not quite enough to not reap the rewards of its opportunities i get it :whistling:

last time i was there was refitting cold stores in a makro in charlton can’t think pub we stayed in was spot on to be fair rose something 

worse was casourus foods in wembley you cut your self in there you was on life support ? did m and s food an absolute shithole 

Jesus ffs I love you Mchull , with men like you we became the globes first superpower . 

ken not certain if your still about in London , but I had a great day last time I was there , stroll Greenwich naval museum , see Nelson’s jacket , marvel at the trafalgar exhibit  , walk up the observatory , bit of street food on the way back , Cuban sandwiches , Uber along the Thames 

blinding