Fecking London

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what ...and Hull aint lol

It started as a bet that you can't catch a roe on open land..then it went to..  You cant: Bend a roe Catch a hare then a roe Carry 50kg for 10 mile then catch a hare then catch a r

Really,It beat Hull?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

aye alright !! No bother . Good job your not a tradesman , as your estimates are f***ing sky high mate 

? i am a tradesman with more then one trade ? 

now you don’t think me daughter at 7 has 7 mile each way down old railway line ? that’s how much the dogs jeopardise me kids it has them loving walking for miles ? 

Edited by mC HULL
24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

5AD9F0A9-417F-46F7-BE3B-50DF91C5BFCF.png.6b884a85265e8c856f66641e11b503c3.pngsee the red arrows that’s were i grew up stiff you think as kids we weren’t out mooching all them fields from morning to night leaving lamps in hedgerows for the way back you must be barmy ?30 miles was done loads a times ? 

30 miles in a night lamping on foot ???

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? i am a tradesman with more then one trade ? 

now you don’t think me daughter at 7 has 7 mile each way down old railway line ? that’s how much the dogs jeopardise me kids it has them loving walking for miles ? 

Mate , your like a cross between genghis khan and Roger kiptinuye 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, socks said:

30 miles in a night lamping on foot ???

our first thing coursing put battery’s 2 7ah  lamp down half way pick it back up and lamp on until early hours all on foot sometimes be gone 18 hour as kids 

• Haha 1

Mate , I regularly have to do anywhere between 8 and 12 miles with weight on my back , at pace .

usually between about 2 hrs and 2.5 hrs work .

I’ve done 30 miles , 25 , 23 , 20 regularly with weight on over my career. I’ve walked mountains all over the uk , Europe and Africa . 

I know the toll / exertion / attrition that such distances place on your body , lower limbs in particular, the idea you wake up and bang those distances out is borderline delusional pal , possibly once or twice , but it’s becoming a bit cringe mate 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mate , I regularly have to do anywhere between 8 and 12 miles with weight on my back , at pace .

usually between about 2 hrs and 2.5 hrs work .

I’ve done 30 miles , 25 , 23 , 20 regularly with weight on over my career. I’ve walked mountains all over the uk , Europe and Africa . 

I know the toll / exertion / attrition that such distances place on your body , lower limbs in particular, the idea you wake up and bang those distances out is borderline delusional pal , possibly once or twice , but it’s becoming a bit cringe mate 

mate i’m out everyday walking what are you on about ? about 5 hours a day with lamping and coursing chucked in last few year i’ve been keeping to land good underfoot we’re i can i’m not at full fitness yet still easily do ten mile a day 

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’re a miracle of modern science mate ! What are you wearing ? ASICS or saucony as that is sone serious footfall to be knocking up in wellies or boots 

summer walking the mutts be nike air ? 

autumn winter i’ve been in hiking boots the extra weight was getting me ankles in wellies they giving more support 

most lads with dogs will be covering them distances stiff 

even if twice a day 2 hour a time 

we’re i go sometimes there’s 12 miles a footpaths in a circle and threw it all  you get a bloke that’s  in marines dead a winter weight in backpack doing laps now he is a machine al day coursing you see him unbelieveable 

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

autumn winter i’ve been in hiking boots the extra weight was getting me ankles in wellies they giving more support 

we’re i go sometimes there’s 12 miles a footpaths in a vivek and threw it all  you get a bloke that’s  in marines dead a winter weight in backpack doing laps now he is a machine al day coursing you see him unbelieveable 

As a rough estimate, how far will he be going ?? 20 miles maybe ?? 

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re i go sometimes there’s 12 miles a footpaths in a circle and threw it all  you get a bloke that’s  in marines dead a winter weight in backpack doing laps now he is a machine al day coursing you see him unbelieveable 

Considering the piss tanks of 99 percent of dog lads , I wouldn’t be so sure lol lol 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As a rough estimate, how far will he be going ?? 20 miles maybe ?? 

id say mate a good twenty maybe more and he looks like he is at the same pace all the time crazy watching him farm tracks footpaths wet muddy in spots you met a copper like him out coursing you would be f****d 

Walked off site few yrs ago...and walked 28 miles back home in a pair of buck wellies and carrying  my kit.....had blisters like tennis balls on my feet tbf.. struggling to walk for a few days after ?...I used to run pen yr van mountain 2/3 times a week with 2 mates (  1 an ex royal marine commando the other a postman ?) quickest time we did was 51 mins from Pont ta daf carpark up to the summit,quick stretch and a drink then down to the storey arms hostel ...used to regularly see lads on selection ..my knees are shot these days,caught up with me..last time I walked It with my 10 yr old daughter ...2 hrs 21 mins odd..I'd be up for this scarfell walk if it ever materialises ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

last time i was there was refitting cold stores in a makro in charlton can’t think pub we stayed in was spot on to be fair rose something 

worse was casourus foods in wembley you cut your self in there you was on life support ? did m and s food an absolute shithole 

You're a bit like these Somalians coming over to exploit London while telling us all how bad it is here and how their home land is so much better.......if it was so much better where you/they lived you/they wouldnt be here.....simple.

Incidentally Mchull im just curious.....in your head have you got km's and miles the right way round ??

• Haha 2