Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Check out the big cat podcast I mentioned earlier,as well as the adult leopard and the cub he shot the guy also saw another leopard that had been shot and knew a guy who had shot a lynx.

8FC4E528-DA85-4031-99AB-43A73A231A2D.jpeg

I dont know if I could listen to another one to be honest. I don't like Minters style. Putting words in people's mouth, getting them to agree with his daft concepts. He's probably the one who came up with the crazy idea, that big cats don't stash their kills, because no animal in the UK is big enough to take it?

• Like 1

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I dont know if I could listen to another one to be honest. I don't like Minters style. Putting words in people's mouth, getting them to agree with his daft concepts. He's probably the one who came up with the crazy idea, that big cats don't stash their kills, because no animal in the UK is big enough to take it?

Yup,he leads the interview,implants answers almost,not a good style.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, mackem said:

In the podcast Rick minter suggests that the cub is from the leopard the guy shot the year before,the guy agrees it’s possible,it’s all a bit contrived.

First thing anyone wanting to prove  they had  a leopard lying at their feet would do is make sure the  photograph showed  the head ,not  some ambiguous  body shot from a bad angle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, comanche said:

First thing anyone wanting to prove  they had  a leopard lying at their feet would do is make sure the  photograph showed  the head ,not  some ambiguous  body shot from a bad angle.

And, as you've already mentioned, what's the deal with the secateurs?!

Just now, shaaark said:

And, as you've already mentioned, what's the deal with the secateurs?!

Probably all that was left of the gardener the leopard had just eaten.

Though his death will've been hushed up by the Government of course. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, comanche said:

98 episodes of Big Cat Diary going back several years and that “Leopard Cub” is the sun total of “evidence” from one of Britain’s trio of self professed Big Cat Experts.The “Cub” was shot in 2019 its mother supposedly in 2018.If I had a podcast,books,etc and that pic was offered to me as “Proof” I would have asked the guy was he taking the piss,minter just accepted it as proof that big cats are breeding in the UK,he never questions as he has already stated he estimates there are up to 1000.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, comanche said:

Probably all that was left of the gardener the leopard had just eaten.

Though his death will've been hushed up by the Government of course. 

What gardener, name, workplace etc etc?

Just to be a tad 'objective'  ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, shaaark said:

What gardener, name, workplace etc etc?

Just to be a tad 'objective'  ?

We'll never know.

But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree .

However this picture taken in Sussex proves beyond doubt that gardeners form the diet of big cats in the UK (OK,being pedantic pumas aren't technically Big Cats even though they are quite big).

Note the way flesh has been stripped from the bones by the cat's rasping tongue . 

There can be no doubt on the matter now . Though the cover-up conspiracy stretches far beyond the Government as even the Daily Star20230719_083907.jpg.220ad921b8b6ea6bf97ffcff925e059b.jpg refused to publish this picture!  

Edited by comanche
  • Haha 8
3 hours ago, comanche said:

We'll never know.

But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree .

However this picture taken in Sussex proves beyond doubt that gardeners form the diet of big cats in the UK (OK,being pedantic pumas aren't technically Big Cats even though they are quite big).

Note the way flesh has been stripped from the bones by the cat's rasping tongue . 

There can be no doubt on the matter now . Though the cover-up conspiracy stretches far beyond the Government as even the Daily Star20230719_083907.jpg.220ad921b8b6ea6bf97ffcff925e059b.jpg refused to publish this picture!  

Daily star refused to publish that pic but Rick “Big Cat” Minter would give you star billing on the next podcast if you let him get Tooth-pit and DNA samples from those bones #Citizenscientistmyarse.

Rick minter often talks of compensation to farmers for loss of stock. I don't know were the money would come from to pay it out to a load of crooked claims and I Hope it would not be paid from my taxes as government money is running out..

Not overly worried about it as its hard to prove an existence never mind a definite kill..

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Not sure about that 

Must be true,the UK’s foremost expert on naturalised wild leopards living,breeding,and accepted as genuine British wildlife nowadays by some,is promoting it as such,and don’t forget Greyman said minter is one of the most honest guys he ever met,Minter says it’s a leopard it’s a leopard unless……………

• Confused 1