Ed Stafford … first man out.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a mate that has walked the Amazon he took his wife a shotgun and a fold up canoe, he wrote a book about it called off the map, he went to a talk show with Ed who became famous for walking the A

Frozen ?

Jesse ventura. ..in predator 

1 minute ago, socks said:

What a sack of bollox …….

I have a mate that has walked the Amazon he took his wife a shotgun and a fold up canoe, he wrote a book about it called off the map, he went to a talk show with Ed who became famous for walking the Amazon and he told me that he could tell that he was a fraud and had basically gone from town to town village to village and not as off grid as the show portrayed, it’s a good book for anyone into that sort of stuff, he’s a pretty amazing man in his 70s now and still goes up to Canada to follow the ice melt in his canoe ?off the map by John Harrison ??

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, socks said:

Watch the first episode and see how manufactured it is. 

My mate ended up being incarcerated in a dangerous disease hospital when he got back, he has had malaria so many times, he had to break out and make his way to London we’re he new a doctor that had treated him in the past and new of his condition, ?

• Like 1

What a contradiction. My mate had to break out and find his way to London where he knew a doctor. This mate, therefore, is presumably walking the the streets with a technically dangerous condition. What a load of tosh. Jok.

• Sad 1

I watch a bit last night, the red hind dead for three days still had its eyes in its head, and he changed his boots after paddling his coracle across the Loch and as for that that tick ridden red hind skin and his wooly hat he can fcuk right off

• Like 2
1 hour ago, brambles said:

I watch a bit last night, the red hind dead for three days still had its eyes in its head, and he changed his boots after paddling his coracle across the Loch and as for that that tick ridden red hind skin and his wooly hat he can fcuk right off

He had eaten all the corvids first ?

16 hours ago, jok said:

What a contradiction. My mate had to break out and find his way to London where he knew a doctor. This mate, therefore, is presumably walking the the streets with a technically dangerous condition. What a load of tosh. Jok.

I know the man very well and it’s all true he wasn’t walking the streets he new what was wrong with him but the hospital would have none of it and locked him in a dangerous disease unit so he got out and got in a car and went to see the doctor that had treated him in the past and new of his condition ?