Non-binary priest

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone really care if some poof wants to dress as a women and ramble crap. My kids would have just thought he was a silly fag and took no notice because I taught them to use their brains. I do ha

Look at the state of the thing,...robocops sister ffs

Jukel/Francie....fair do's chaps...debating on a forum just as it should be...honesty and manners,good for yous ?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Imo, this is just a narcissist looking for attention. These nutjobs  wallow in victimhood. He needs to look at the effect his pantomime dame look has on his kids. 

He is a small time, attention seeking, drag queen. The people you have really got to worry about are the psycho priests and nuns who torture and abuse children. At the same time they bully people into donating their hard earned money into an institution with obscene wealth.

In the past (and for all I know it's still happening), priests, monks and nuns have raped, sold and murdered children on an industrial scale. Every religion has been shown to harbour these people. 

The Catholic Church continues to forbid catholics to use sheaths which would protect against AIDS. The mind boggles to think how many lives have been lost because of this weird ruling.

Why doesn't the press focus on the religious  big boys and not  this irritating arsehole who is obviously just an annoying attention seeker.

Thats a long winded way of way of diverting from this actual freak,so you think its gran to let him talk dirty to children, sndy agrees with you too dont worry.

An i agree priests etc all should be investigated an hung,but you dont mind if this faggot teaches 345678 years old sex postions?

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Convert I think I read he was arrested here for rape years ago and more women are coming forward now reporting things 

Iv watched alot of tates content, the good an other an iv never herd that before, have you a link mate?

Come on juke have some balls an stand by your 'side' you support that priest dont you?

What i fail to grasp is, if a man has a scichophrenic diagnosis hes put down as mentally ill an given meds or locked in a mental home,but these faggots can say there a different gender an go into opposite sexs changing rooms an teach young children expicit sexual content, can anyone explain that?

Just now, Francie, said:

Thats a long winded way of way of diverting from this actual freak,so you think its gran to let him talk dirty to children, sndy agrees with you too dont worry.

An i agree priests etc all should be investigated an hung,but you dont mind if this faggot teaches 345678 years old sex postions?

You are being your usual hostile,unchristian, hysterical self Francie. An old style fire and brimstone evangelical preacher casting people like me into eternal hell and damnation.

Who said anything about sex positions?  You are just scaring yourself now.

In my experience, it's catholic teachers and carers who have the most polished, holy personnas that can be the most dangerous and evil.

At least this fella has got a visual warning about him. He's unlikely to get away with anything even if he wanted to.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Come on juke have some balls an stand by your 'side' you support that priest dont you?

What i fail to grasp is, if a man has a scichophrenic diagnosis hes put down as mentally ill an given meds or locked in a mental home,but these faggots can say there a different gender an go into opposite sexs changing rooms an teach young children expicit sexual content, can anyone explain that?

There is no need to resort to insults like that. Completely out of order. You show some balls and apologise.

Edited by jukel123
15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You are being your usual hostile,unchristian, hysterical self Francie. An old style fire and brimstone evangelical preacher casting people like me into eternal hell and damnation.

Who said anything about sex positions?  You are just scaring yourself now.

In my experience, it's catholic teachers and carers who have the most polished, holy personnas that can be the most dangerous and evil.

At least this fella has got a visual warning about him. He's unlikely to get away with anything even if he wanted to.

14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

There is no need to resort to insults like that. Completely out of order. You show some balls and apologise.

Where have i insulted you.

Do you support him or not?

Just now, Francie, said:

Where have i insulted you.

Do you support him or not?

"You support that priest dont you". Out of order.

Just to be absolutely clear I do not support that man.

Please apologise now that I've made that absolutely clear.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

"You support that priest dont you". Out of order.

Just to be absolutely clear I do not support that man.

Please apologise now that I've made that absolutely clear.

Fair enough i apolagise jukel

• Like 2