New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

My Mrs is like west ham , kicking off every five minutes 🤣

Posted Images

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yeah that other team from Spain weren’t too shabby then either . 

just stop it . 

the number 7 man u replaced him with wasn’t either on a whole different level to beckham ffs lol 

Wow mc  you just need to look at what he has won   Beckham was shite played in teams like utd treble winning team real Madrid/ psg /ac Milan oh and pne 😂you must be on the wind up mc 

Edited by Blackmag
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the number 7 man u replaced him with wasn’t either on a whole different level to beckham ffs lol 

Is that your comparison , oh my . 

next week In mc hulls football round up 

mcmanaman vs Raul , who is the biggest  pub league forward ? 

• Like 1
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Is that your comparison , oh my . 

next week In mc hulls football round up 

mcmanaman vs Raul , who is the biggest  pub league forward ? 

we were talking the best ever 11 ronaldo is far superior to beckham it’s not even a debate lol 

kancheskis was better to watch aswell 😆 so before and after at united were better 

he was overrated and  blackmag look at ranaldinho messi ronaldo what awards they have won beckham doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence 

we were talking the best ever 11 ronaldo is far superior to beckham it’s not even a debate lol 

kancheskis was better to watch aswell 😆 so before and after at united were better 

he was overrated and  blackmag look at ranaldinho messi ronaldo what awards they have won beckham doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence 

Behave yourself now ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, WILF said:

Behave yourself now ! Lol 

i can’t believe wilf the sunday league ferguson has beckham in his all time best team 😂 mental what year did beckham win a ballon d or or world cup or a european cup lol

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Kanchelskis ended up at Everton and rangers . 
beckham played for united , real , psg and ac Milan . 

Who genuinely is at the level of those two ?  Once  in a lifetime players who we we fortunate happened at the same time and were polar opposites . 

the fact you can’t see how good beckham was should tell you everything . He was a giant in the game and was very rarely second best to anyone . 

your one of those clowns who thinks footballs like Roy of the rovers where star players need to be beating 6 players and slamming it in the top corner to be any good . Beckham was the best in the world in his position and was arguably one of the most consistent players ever throughout his career. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i can’t believe wilf the sunday league ferguson has beckham in his all time best team 😂 mental what year did beckham win a ballon d or or world cup or a european cup lol

In what way is that indicative of a top player ?? 

That logic makes Scott Carson better than schmichael 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

It’s all just a personal choice mate, let’s see what your saying…..what’s your squad look like ? 

The photo of Bobby Moore just reminded me of what an impeccable player he was. He could read the game before a situation had even developed and he always created time on the ball. I would have him as an all time world class player. West Ham fans would probably agree,but I suspect not the average fan.

For me( and I saw him play a few times) he was world class . No question. The Scots hated him with a passion which is an indication of his superiority.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

The photo of Bobby Moore just reminded me of what an impeccable player he was. He could read the game before a situation had even developed and he always created time on the ball. I would have him as an all time world class player. West Ham fans would probably agree,but I suspect not the average fan.

For me( and I saw him play a few times) he was world class . No question. The Scots hated him with a passion which is an indication of his superiority.

And doing it all off the back of a fry up Saturday morning and no doubt a few pints on a Friday night…..can you imagine if he had the benefit of modern nutrition and fitness people ?

Definitely up there with the greatest of all time, not bad for a shitty little old club in London !

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

who would you compare him to these days Jukel? Or who was he alike ?