New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Go on , I’m Intruiged. 

why not beckham ? 

all the great midfielders he picks one as limited as beckham ?apart from cross a ball and drop it on a 5p he was shite

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

all the great midfielders he picks one as limited as beckham ?apart from cross a ball and drop it on a 5p he was shite

f***ing hell 😂😂😂😂

Stop it 

are you actually mental ??  Jesus 

arguably the fittest , hardest working space killing and driving counter attacking right mid we’ve ever had in this country’s team. Man was part of the greatest midfield of a generation for club and country . Dead ball expert par excellence and a huge physical force in midfield . 

Shite 

f***ing hell. Some resume for shite . 

do you actually watch football ?? 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f***ing hell 😂😂😂😂

Stop it 

are you actually mental ??  Jesus 

arguably the fittest , hardest working space killing and driving counter attacking right mid we’ve ever had in this country’s team. Man was part of the greatest midfield of a generation for club and country . Dead ball expert par excellence and a huge physical force in midfield . 

Shite 

f***ing hell. Some resume for shite . 

do you actually watch football ?? 

i can’t even reply just yet stuff i’m sat here rolling about laughing my head off i’ve just squeezed a bit a piss out ffs lol 

greatest midfield for country in a generation lol what did they win ? 

he couldn’t tackle for shit absolutely pathetic huge physical force lol i’m rolling about 

Edited by mC HULL
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t even reply just yet stuff i’m sat here rolling about laughing my head off i’ve just squeezed a bit a piss out ffs lol 

greatest midfield for country in a generation lol what did they win ? 

he couldn’t tackle for shit absolutely pathetic huge physical force lol i’m rolling about 

He won league titles in three country’s , and in the historic treble season of 99 he won European player of the year . 

im actually gobsmacked that anyone doesn’t seriously rate him.  Probably one of the best captains England have had 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He won league titles in three country’s , and in the historic treble season of 99 he won European player of the year . 

im actually gobsmacked that anyone doesn’t seriously rate him.  Probably one of the best captains England have had 

beckham never won european player of the year ? 

he was apart of a great man u team but giggs was far superior on the other wing the reason fergie never let him go 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

beckham never won european player of the year ? 

he was apart of a great man u team but giggs was far superior on the other wing the reason fergie never let him go 

Actually mental ,giggs notoriously had a run of poor seasons 

uefa club footballer of the year 98 99? 
also won best midfielder 

Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Actually mental ,giggs notoriously had a run of poor seasons 

uefa club footballer of the year 98 99? 
also won best midfielder 

after his knee injury ?

we was waiting for autographs watching them train he was stretchered off sick i never got his autograph i was lol 

i can’t remember him winning 

Just now, mC HULL said:

after his knee injury ?

we was waiting for autographs watching them train he was stretchered off sick i never got his autograph i was lol 

i can’t remember him winning 

At the time Real Madrid we’re routinely buying the shittest players in the world ! 
Amazing !

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

just looked ye you was right stiff 98-99 

He was so shit that he was bought for a team that had:

Ronaldo (the real one !)

Zidane

Makelele

Raul

cambiasso

Salgado

Luis Figo 

Pavon

Roberto Carlos 

Shall I go on ? Lol 

2 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

“ listen Perez , we’ve just seen this lad from Essex , he’s shite like but I reckon he’ll be alright at corners “ 

real madrid we’re shite with him there lol did he win out in the 4-5 seasons one title ?