I wouldn’t dream of watching a Moyes team from anywhere else mate ! Lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Why have England and Nike added purple to the at George cross in the new shirt? 

even kier stammer is annoyed by it 

Because the woke b*****ds equate the St. George’s Cross with “the far right”.

If the players had any pride in their country they would refuse to wear it !

Imagine if they tried to change the Scottish flag !

Cheers,

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers,

And if people felt any pride they just wouldn’t go to watch them rub it in their face mate……..sadly, we know from past experience, that won’t happen 

5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers,

Well said it was a rhetorical question btw lol

• Haha 1

Think one of the best things I’ve read in a while has been a simple line on a social media account regarding the “playful interpretation “ of the cross of St George . 

“only conquered people get a new flag “ 

aint that the truth 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Those who wanted to change things that did not need changing, or to fix things that were not broken, have won. At present. Whilst we were carrying on living our lives they have worked hard to get into positions of power in order to change the country to their own ideals. Personified by hunting. Those of us who hunted devoted our time and energy into doing so, those who opposed us devoted their time and energy into stopping it. There was only ever going to be one winner.

The best response to this England shirt bollocks is for the lads in the squad, those who care, to take more pride in "the shirt" and win the Euros for us all. How much would that piss off the 5th columists? 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Those who wanted to change things that did not need changing, or to fix things that were not broken, have won. At present. Whilst we were carrying on living our lives they have worked hard to get into positions of power in order to change the country to their own ideals. Personified by hunting. Those of us who hunted devoted our time and energy into doing so, those who opposed us devoted their time and energy into stopping it. There was only ever going to be one winner.

The best response to this England shirt bollocks is for the lads in the squad, those who care, to take more pride in "the shirt" and win the Euros for us all. How much would that piss off the 5th columists? 

I’m not really bothered because all this argument was over when they started all that kneeling down for blacks and everyone still went along and supported it…..that particular conversation was done to death.

But I totally disagree myself mate, buying into it only encourages the c**ts imho and the only thing these people would understand and wouldn’t be able to hide is if people just didn’t turn up to watch and didn’t tune into watch…….however, I’ve said all this before and the fact is, much like everything else in the reality of Britain, nobody cares enough to give something up !

Theres plenty of football to watch where absolutely none of this type of shit happens but nobody wants to watch that. 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not really bothered because all this argument was over when they started all that kneeling down for blacks and everyone still went along and supported it…..that particular conversation was done to death.

But I totally disagree myself mate, buying into it only encourages the c**ts imho and the only thing these people would understand and wouldn’t be able to hide is if people just didn’t turn up to watch and didn’t tune into watch…….however, I’ve said all this before and the fact is, much like everything else in the reality of Britain, nobody cares enough to give something up !

Theres plenty of football to watch where absolutely none of this type of shit happens but nobody wants to watch that. 

The "taking of the knee" was transient, almost gone now, but will probably happen at the England game tomorrow. It will not be BLM, something else.  Against the wishes of those who orchestrated it. They won/got their way for a short time, now they are losing. Slowly but surely. 

7 hours ago, eastcoast said:

The "taking of the knee" was transient, almost gone now, but will probably happen at the England game tomorrow. It will not be BLM, something else.  Against the wishes of those who orchestrated it. They won/got their way for a short time, now they are losing. Slowly but surely. 

Apparently instead of taking the knee they are bending over for lgbqt…..

9 hours ago, eastcoast said:

Again mate, not that I have any strong views against what you are saying as I’m just pretty resigned to stuff, but does it look like they are losing?……because I don’t think it does.

They give British (and now English) people the f**k you and everyone still turns up and pays a hundred quid to get it and then complains they are being given a f**k you ?……..that’s how I see it anyway but then again I’m no authority in these things, they may very well be saying “oh, we better stop doing this stuff because a million people keep showing up with their hard earned money and taking it in the arse” ?…..who knows?, not me.

Different views mate, that’s all.

Edited by WILF

Was at some game last night, as some know my lad transitioned to adult football this season at 15 and turned 16 in the season.

A winner takes all 6 pointer last night to put either team in a playoff for promotion to the premier, couple of ex pros on our squad which has been brilliant for a young lad to learn from.

Anyway, unusually for Ireland an absolute 90 mile an hour highly physical clash from the first whistle last night in awful conditions, pitch wrecked down the middle, sporadic icy showers with a cold wind throughout.

Took the lead in the first half, my lad could have then scored twice only to be denied by top class fingertip saves.

Second half they battered us and equalised then it was just end to end battle, 2 minutes left and a point would have been enough for us and we get a corner…..I tell my lad to just sit and reinforce in case anything breaks down, our team management tell him to go up and we leave ourselves with just 2 at the back.

Anyway, the inevitable happens, they break from the corner and score and it’s pandemonium from them.

They had both coaches sent off in the game, booking, tackles, the whole lot….brilliant game.

All you can do is shake hands and say “what a game, well done lads” which is what I did with both their coaches and all their players after.

The best thing to come out of it for me was to see my lad hold his own for 90 minutes in a game like that, he transitioned to a proper adult player imho last night.

Played right mid field which is new to him and I couldn’t knock him despite being his biggest critic as well as his biggest fan.

Games like last night make you love the game, you just have to wipe your mouth and say “wow, brilliant” 

• Like 4