New football thread

48 minutes ago, Mossberg12 said:

i think hes a tailor made for liverpools style of play personallyđź‘Ť

Do you ?……now that’s interesting.

This may sound silly but I think he is a bit fat for the intensity they play at….I think they are a level above where he is at, but in our team he works.

Some players just work in a specific team and I think that’s the case with him……..don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see a lad come out of non league to achieve the highest heights but I’m happy we have him and it’s a place where he is highly valued.

Obviously now Klopp is leaving the scousers style may change but in the present Klopp team I just can’t see that at all. 

Edited by WILF

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

What a week for villa nice to see a big team like them doing well again and what a job the managers doing 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, big sid said:

if only west ham had an attacking minded manager.

At last, you’re talking sense ! ;) 

13 hours ago, WILF said:

Do you ?……now that’s interesting.

This may sound silly but I think he is a bit fat for the intensity they play at….I think they are a level above where he is at, but in our team he works.

Some players just work in a specific team and I think that’s the case with him……..don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see a lad come out of non league to achieve the highest heights but I’m happy we have him and it’s a place where he is highly valued.

Obviously now Klopp is leaving the scousers style may change but in the present Klopp team I just can’t see that at all. 

i think his style fits mate and yeh....he could lose a stone possibly? his work rate would improve for sure.

his talent is definatley there and he would shoe horn into salahs position cutting in from the rightđź‘Ť

• Like 1
1 hour ago, big sid said:

man u v liverpool exciting stuff

Wasn't it just!! 

Fantastic day yesterday...my Liverpool mate enjoyed the usual banter, funny though he didn't reply??? Oh well..lol

On 15/03/2024 at 13:17, big sid said:

tough draw for ya bayer leverkusan

Do you know what, I have a sneaky feeling we will do them.

1-0, Bowen or Kudus on the break.

I don’t know if I’d mentioned it but I loath Moyes but when it comes to parking the bus and frustrating the f**k out of teams it’s what he does…..and I reckon he will do that and we will nick it.

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you know what, I have a sneaky feeling we will do them.

1-0, Bowen or Kudus on the break.

I don’t know if I’d mentioned it but I loath Moyes but when it comes to parking the bus and frustrating the f**k out of teams it’s what he does…..and I reckon he will do that and we will nick it.

would really like to see it but its gonna be hard

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, big sid said:

would really like to see it but its gonna be hard

Not being facetious mate but we play in the Premier league, every game, every week is hard…..maybe I’ve just got a bit of the over excited teenager syndrome but I definitely feel ok about it.

For the record, still hate Moyes ! Lol 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Not being facetious mate but we play in the Premier league, every game, every week is hard…..maybe I’ve just got a bit of the over excited teenager syndrome but I definitely feel ok about it.

For the record, still hate Moyes ! Lol 

quite a few shit teams and managers in the epl, moyes is very good at what he does but does his style , plan or does he have players to get the better of them plus they have hit a bit of form.

Just now, big sid said:

quite a few shit teams and managers in the epl, moyes is very good at what he does but does his style , plan or does he have players to get the better of them plus they have hit a bit of form.

Just seen Freiburg lost to Leverkusen 2-3 the weekend, I genuinely Think we can have Leverkusen.

Just now, WILF said:

Just seen Freiburg lost to Leverkusen 2-3 the weekend, I genuinely Think we can have Leverkusen.

watch from behind the sofa

• Haha 1