New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Oh I know the story mate, many years ago I worked on the North Peckham estate after that little lad Damilola Taylor got stabbed by two older black boys…..they threw tens of millions at that estate and area. 
When has it ever not been that though chief ?, when I was at school with poor little white lads who were sleeping in garages on the Ferrier nobody gave a shit……then a billion coons turn up and now the Ferrier is like pound shop Beverley hills. 

That’s not just the story of two sides of the river pal, that’s the story of Britain isn’t it. 

But to be making programs like this and throwing it in our faces....to the point where normal everyday lads like yous on here would watch it and say " good program that ".....just proves their tactics are working......yes you could call it the story of two sides of the river,you could also call it the devious and underhand social conditioning that go's with preferential treatment of racial groups......and when its as obvious as this is personally i think it should be called out each and every time.

I fast forwarded most of the last episode but one bit tickled me towards the end.....a stat they came up with something like 14% of premier league footballers come from within 10 miles of South London 🤣.........every single borough of East and North London is within 10 miles of South London you saucy c**ts 🤣

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

But to be making programs like this and throwing it in our faces....to the point where normal everyday lads like yous on here would watch it and say " good program that ".....just proves their tactics are working......yes you could call it the story of two sides of the river,you could also call it the devious and underhand social conditioning that go's with preferential treatment of racial groups......and when its as obvious as this is personally i think it should be called out each and every time.

If you called it out for blatant and obvious all the time mate you’d never have time to do anything else would you ?

These people are here, they are part of the environment and ultimately once you get on a pitch (or in a ring or whatever) sport is still the last meritocracy…..could I watch a programme about “the benevolent black man improving white lives despite  having everything stacked against him”…..No !

But I can watch stuff like this because ultimately, if they are shit they won’t play and that the end of it.

12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I fast forwarded most of the last episode but one bit tickled me towards the end.....a stat they came up with something like 14% of premier league footballers come from within 10 miles of South London 🤣.........every single borough of East and North London is within 10 miles of South London you saucy c**ts 🤣

Lol 

22 minutes ago, kanny said:

My bad its near .....said on the news it was the stadium itself 

I hear they buried 48,000 gallons of Kevin Kegans perm lotion back in the 70s and it’s gone bang !

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, kanny said:

My bad its near .....said on the news it was the stadium itself 

Yes outside the stadium my mates went down this morning and have stayed on as non league totton are playing a quarter final game and said Preston fans can watch free of charge to support them but I think everyone will be paying on the gate nice gesture by the club 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, dytkos said:

Nobbers  back home another 300 miles back on a coach. Can't be good for the players 😋

Cheers, D.

Players still get paid though i bet some fans are still a bit miffed 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2

Well, I nearly fell off my chair !……my little hammers aggressively pressing a team ?……thought I’d made a mistake !
Lol 

However ultimately I thought it was two teams at about the same level cancelling each other out, not what you’d call a classic by any stretch…..

Anyone could have nicked that game 1-0 and just happened to be them.

Its win/win however because I think we will do them in at home but if we don’t it’s another step closer to Dynamic Daves exit……either way, I’m good. 

Well, I enjoyed that and what a show by that Kudus.

If we are being totally honest Freiburg we’re way too slow and way too passive, but none the less you can only play what’s in front of you and we bossed them.

Young academy lad getting his debut as well.

All told, nice. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mossberg12 said:

only a matter of time before a top 4 team come in for bowen wilf......

Do you know what mate, most of the time I’d say “yeah, probably” but in his case I have a feeling he will be with us forever ?

Sounds silly I know but he just seems like that……like a Noble or even a Vardy and if I’m honest I don’t quiet know where else he would go ?

Any of the others, yeah, but just not him ?…..no solid reason, I just feel like it’s the case. 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Do you know what mate, most of the time I’d say “yeah, probably” but in his case I have a feeling he will be with us forever ?

Sounds silly I know but he just seems like that……like a Noble or even a Vardy and if I’m honest I don’t quiet know where else he would go ?

Any of the others, yeah, but just not him ?…..no solid reason, I just feel like it’s the case. 

i think hes a tailor made for liverpools style of play personally👍