New football thread

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Played us off the park and wanted it more.....fair result.

We've got too much dead wood comes to the surface for cup games and tends to show just how much we rely on Bowen.....im still yet to meet a fan who knows what Danny Ings actually does at the club apart from make players laugh in the dressing room.....Moyse has proved he can get a game out of players but the likes of Cresswell,Benrahma,Ings and a few others are just past motivating in my opinion.

Bristol City centre doesnt get any better does it all round that Cabot Circus is like a f****n homing beacon for the mentally challenged far left is there any " normies " in Bristol anymore....saddest part of all is its mostly all white people as well !

Moved from Bristol 3 years ago but still travel up for work cant stand the place or what its come, the best areas are the "slums" now still managed to keep a tiny bit of tradition and community. Always had a soft spot for Moyes he was rumoured to have applied to manage us before he went to PNE . 

1986 FRT best day out (weekend) of my lifeThe Exiled Robin on Twitter: "RT @Theleaguemag: Howard Pritchard and ...

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

We've got too much dead wood comes to the surface for cup games and tends to show just how much we rely on Bowen.....im still yet to meet a fan who knows what Danny Ings actually does at the club apart from make players laugh in the dressing room.....Moyse has proved he can get a game out of players but the likes of Cresswell,Benrahma,Ings and a few others are just past motivating in my opinion.

Bristol City centre doesnt get any better does it all round that Cabot Circus is like a f****n homing beacon for the mentally challenged far left is there any " normies " in Bristol anymore....saddest part of all is its mostly all white people as well !

and fookin wolves  are interested  Danny Ings , god knows why . mind you we desperate  for a No 9 so we prob going in on a cheap loan.We got  Brighton  away next premier game , then  the shit (West Brom )   away .COME ON THE WOLVES:victory:

19 minutes ago, bird said:

and fookin wolves  are interested  Danny Ings , god knows why . mind you we desperate  for a No 9 so we prob going in on a cheap loan.We got  Brighton  away next premier game , then  the shit (West Brom )   away .COME ON THE WOLVES:victory:

Had a few of your lot down for the game last month it was one of our better performances,needless to say Ings was not involved......look if yous want him just tell us where you want him dropping off and i'll run him up there myself !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Moved from Bristol 3 years ago but still travel up for work cant stand the place or what its come, the best areas are the "slums" now still managed to keep a tiny bit of tradition and community. Always had a soft spot for Moyes he was rumoured to have applied to manage us before he went to PNE . 

1986 FRT best day out (weekend) of my lifeThe Exiled Robin on Twitter: "RT @Theleaguemag: Howard Pritchard and ...

I never knew moyes was at Bristol city moyse went from playing for us to managing the reserves then got made up to assistant manager before getting the manager job in front of fat Sam which left a bitter taste for Sam are chairman at the time Trevor hemming owned race horses with Alex Ferguson and I think moyse dabbled we use to get a lot of utds youngsters wallbeck Healy mackem ect till they sacked Darren Ferguson then Alex recalled 3 youngsters the same day of the sacking

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Isn't benrahma going France I read ings to wolves and you heard much about Clark coming in as a replacement for benhrahma he's similar to Bowen and has a eye for a goal losing Bowen paqueta and Antonio is a big loss to you but I think I read you have held talks with feyenood and Stuttgart about  there strikers 

21 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I think we are underplaying our spending power. 
Whatever we think about Fat Mike, he didn’t leave us with masses of debt.

We’ve got increased gate income, fourth  place and television money and champions league winnings and gate and tv money, we’ve got far more in sponsorship and Adidas taking over from Castore and the extra money from the partners selling shares to each other.

We are still well in compliance with FFP and the sustainability rule, so I think it will be all consolidated for next season and a big spending splurge in the summer. Just loan deals and Academy players maybe coming in this month.

Just my options of course.

Cheers.

I have a sneaking suspicion that they may pull something out of the bag, particularly now Joelinton is probably going to miss the rest of the season. Don't know how exactly but I like the way that these people operate. Clever, and cards close to the chest. Ever the optimist, despite what people who know me say 🙂 

57 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I read you have held talks with feyenood and Stuttgart about  there strikers 

I bet those poor c**ts can’t wait ! Lol 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

I bet those poor c**ts can’t wait ! Lol 

Yes but the pull of the prem and London might tempt them 😁 did you know wilf another new Netflix series on the massive is due out I read earlier 

17 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Isn't benrahma going France I read ings to wolves and you heard much about Clark coming in as a replacement for benhrahma he's similar to Bowen and has a eye for a goal losing Bowen paqueta and Antonio is a big loss to you but I think I read you have held talks with feyenood and Stuttgart about  there strikers 

Paqueta,Bowen,Kudus,Aguerd,Antonio,Alvarez all missing the other night you just cant expect much with the best players in your side missing....to be honest i dont really take too much notice of all the transfer rumours and speculation clubs have i like to think i have a cunning little connection in the club that lets me know whats real and whats not,the lad Philips is the only one i know theres genuine interest in.

9 minutes ago, big sid said:

jurgan klopp say's he will leave liverpool at the end of the season.

Amazing isn’t it ! Lol 

10 minutes ago, big sid said:

heard he's interested in becoming the manager of west ham, as its his ambition to manage a big club

gettyimages-627553908-612x612.jpg

What in place of the Moyesiah 😳...........are you mad !!