New football thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way we've treated Moyse is f****n disgusting....im not against a new manager it probably is the right time but theres ways of doing things and the man deserves respect and a good send off yet we'v

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

My Mrs is like west ham , kicking off every five minutes 🤣

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Watching highlights from yesterday port vale fan chasing ref of the pitch against pompey 😂why would you do something so stupid 

Funny though…..I live for nonsense like that at football ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

good , get him To f**k 

he's with a saudi team but not getting game time, celtic sold him in the summer for 25mill they bought him from benfica for 6mill but had a big sell on.looks like george michael so if   he doesnt get a game down london he can do the gay clubs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, big sid said:

he's with a saudi team but not getting game time, celtic sold him in the summer for 25mill they bought him from benfica for 6mill but had a big sell on.looks like george michael so if   he doesnt get a game down london he can do the gay clubs.

Was never a huge fan , thought he was lingering in the reserves 

Enjoyed football this weekend, some real sparky games and no VAR to f**k it all up other than a couple of premier teams….which were frankly shite compared to the lower league stuff.

I even grudgingly enjoyed Liverpool and watching those couple of youngsters play, great stuff.

Watched some absolute shite locally, but still enjoy just being pitch side.

Tidy 

• Like 1

Fair play to Bristol I thought they well deserved that replay had a proper go at West ham especially second half and a great away support as well 9000 they are certainly a better team since manning took over 

• Like 1

What a nice kid this Kalvin Philips,think he'll do well for us i said at the time he'd be a good replacement for Rice.....different but same,that linking things up from back to front is the only really noticeable thing we've missed about Declan for me.

Edited by gnasher16
58 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What a nice kid this Kalvin Philips,think he'll do well for us i said at the time he'd be a good replacement for Rice.....different but same,that linking things up from back to front is the only really noticeable thing we've missed about Declan for me.

Newcastle wanted him but City wanted ÂŁ7 million loan fee for the rest of the season and Newcastle to pay his full wages, with no option to buy.

I think they would have went for it if there had been an option to buy, but decided it wasn’t worth it just to be back at square one in the summer and still needing a new midfielder.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

How’s things going with that little team you are involved in mate ?

PM the name of you want to and I can keep an eye out for them from time to time.