New football thread

I remember walking out of my front door to be greeted by a neighbour who said " have you heard, we've been sold, Newcastle are now the richest club in the world!"

And it has been grand ever since. Until recently. We need more quality players for the 2nd half of this season. But we cannot get any because of rules and regulations. So being the richest football club in the world counts for nothing at this moment in time. We may need to sell the better quality players that have been signed by the new owners before we can buy others. f**k off!

If the new owners are the cold blooded unscrupulous mega rich supervillian business owners that they have been portrayed as... use your skills to get us more players in January!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Ham fans in town all day and not a murmur until wives/families get attacked by " ultras " at the game itself.....embarrassing !! There was a handful of chaps on each stairwell stopping them

Lived in the same street as Beardsley when we were younger. He always was a mile ahead of the rest in skill as a kid. I saw him in a Marie Currie hospice a couple of years ago, he was handing out

My Hammers will struggle this year ,some fans want Moyse gone but personally i cant see the point we have a manager thats proved he can improve the club,owners willing to throw money at it.....at what

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

I remember walking out of my front door to be greeted by a neighbour who said " have you heard, we've been sold, Newcastle are now the richest club in the world!"

And it has been grand ever since. Until recently. We need more quality players for the 2nd half of this season. But we cannot get any because of rules and regulations. So being the richest football club in the world counts for nothing at this moment in time. We may need to sell the better quality players that have been signed by the new owners before we can buy others. f**k off!

If the new owners are the cold blooded unscrupulous mega rich supervillian business owners that they have been portrayed as... use your skills to get us more players in January!

I think we are underplaying our spending power. 
Whatever we think about Fat Mike, he didn’t leave us with masses of debt.

We’ve got increased gate income, fourth  place and television money and champions league winnings and gate and tv money, we’ve got far more in sponsorship and Adidas taking over from Castore and the extra money from the partners selling shares to each other.

We are still well in compliance with FFP and the sustainability rule, so I think it will be all consolidated for next season and a big spending splurge in the summer. Just loan deals and Academy players maybe coming in this month.

Just my options of course.

Cheers.

20 minutes ago, chesney said:

Will Eddie Howe still be there next season you think lads

Yes. He has the backing of, at least, Mandy, probably the Reuben’s, and the Saudis leave the running of the club to them.

Cheers.

13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Yes. He has the backing of, at least, Mandy, probably the Reuben’s, and the Saudis leave the running of the club to them.

Cheers.

i thoughtF2A8AC82-40BB-4DC9-9492-C4AAF70E9C24.png.4069df4814d828d91bc37adcf4fbdc27.png my time kicking a ball was well gone now i’ve got an 8 year old tom boy wanting to watch ronaldo wearing kits from saudi i told her the only good thing to ever come out a saudi is salukis lol

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i thoughtF2A8AC82-40BB-4DC9-9492-C4AAF70E9C24.png.4069df4814d828d91bc37adcf4fbdc27.png my time kicking a ball was well gone now i’ve got an 8 year old tom boy wanting to watch ronaldo wearing kits from saudi i told her the only good thing to ever come out a saudi is salukis lol

I’ve just today DHL’d a pair of Neymar Puma boots and a load of other football related gear to my 8 year old grandson in Saudi as a reward for winning his schools spelling bee for the second year running !E13D29E7-3874-4A1F-A8C1-D5B883C0246E.jpeg.0a64f68a1e79fcce2da02c3158f240a0.jpeg

He must take after his grandad for being a clever f****r ! 
Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I’ve just today DHL’d a pair of Neymar Puma boots and a load of other football related gear to my 8 year old grandson in Saudi as a reward for winning his schools spelling bee for the second year running !E13D29E7-3874-4A1F-A8C1-D5B883C0246E.jpeg.0a64f68a1e79fcce2da02c3158f240a0.jpeg

He must take after his grandad for being a clever f****r ! 
Cheers.

happy days mate 

that ain’t all he takes after you like 

he’s nearly smiling in that pic lol 

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

For Wilf and Gnasher 😉

Bristol city ernie talks about www.wtms.co.uk - YouTube

Got in late so only watched the first half so far mate, fair play, City proper put our right hand side of Mavrapanos, Coufal and Cornet in a game so far and they folded like wet shit.

Loosing all the 2nd balls and young Conway is looking sharp.

I have seen the final score and based on the first half, you deserved it. 
Going to watch the second half today. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Got in late so only watched the first half so far mate, fair play, City proper put our right hand side of Mavrapanos, Coufal and Cornet in a game so far and they folded like wet shit.

Loosing all the 2nd balls and young Conway is looking sharp.

I have seen the final score and based on the first half, you deserved it. 
Going to watch the second half today. 

Bit of a scrappy game we havent had a edge about us for years now so hopefully Manning has added that bit. Joe Williams MOM for me gave us that "in your face" play that was needed, dont think Benrahma staying on would have helped you.

Watch us mess it up against Forest/Blackpool, its what we do.       

3 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Bit of a scrappy game we havent had a edge about us for years now so hopefully Manning has added that bit. Joe Williams MOM for me gave us that "in your face" play that was needed, dont think Benrahma staying on would have helped you.

Watch us mess it up against Forest/Blackpool, its what we do.       

Just watched the 2nd half mate, bossed us off the pitch !

Theres plenty I could give an opinion about but seeing as Moyes is now the best manager in the world and I don’t know what the f**k I’m on about I won’t bother. 

Im not worried about loosing a cup game to a team who actually went to work properly, it’s the manner in which we went about it that I’ll never have time for….it’s Moyes football to a tee. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

For Wilf and Gnasher 😉

Bristol city ernie talks about www.wtms.co.uk - YouTube

Played us off the park and wanted it more.....fair result.

We've got too much dead wood comes to the surface for cup games and tends to show just how much we rely on Bowen.....im still yet to meet a fan who knows what Danny Ings actually does at the club apart from make players laugh in the dressing room.....Moyse has proved he can get a game out of players but the likes of Cresswell,Benrahma,Ings and a few others are just past motivating in my opinion.

Bristol City centre doesnt get any better does it all round that Cabot Circus is like a f****n homing beacon for the mentally challenged far left is there any " normies " in Bristol anymore....saddest part of all is its mostly all white people as well !

• Like 2