Leave the mods alone and get outdoors?Pics from your walk ?

35 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Is that where the garden centre is mate? I would mind a walk around there next time we visit. Make it more of a day out type thing.

Yes mate you can walk from Greasbrough and up through the park past the big house that is Wentworth Woodhouse then turn left at the top of the park to take you to Wentworth village or carry on to the garden centre. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I wil start, lovely morning 2 degrees and sunny, so been out walking from valley floor to ridge top, very little about apart from someone else’s pheasants that kept the dogs amused for an hour, few

Put a bit of meat on the table yesterday

just got back from fishing...

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Yes mate you can walk from Greasbrough and up through the park past the big house that is Wentworth Woodhouse then turn left at the top of the park to take you to Wentworth village or carry on to the garden centre. 

Cheers mate! I've just took a screenshot of that.. not got the best memory!! Lol..

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Cheers mate! I've just took a screenshot of that.. not got the best memory!! Lol..

A lot of folk seem to park up at Greasbrough nr the cenotaph and then walk it through the park as the Garden centre always seems buisey on a weekend traffic wise. 

• Like 1
On 04/05/2024 at 14:52, Bush Rummager said:

Hard to understand how some folk appreciate being in the outdoors yet have no respect for it! I've been around some local pits tips here with my old man's Twatterdale whilst he's been to see Leeds lose yet again! Just a year old and starting to mature and using his nose quite well to be fair. Little cnut at times though and he just wants you to beat him up!! Was from up your way mate, Conisbrough I think.

20240504_111140-01.jpeg.9c46c30db4f627c61a96a163e5aa07a8.jpeg

It's a crying shame mate as it's a cracking little pond and i witnessed what look like a decent size chub top wile i was there also Eastern Europeans have been targeting the pond and taking the fish and i have heard on the grapevine the owners of the site the pond is on theirs plans to drain it and fill it in. I am surprised with it being part of a close knit ex mining village that its not looked after a bit better tbh.

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

It's a crying shame mate as it's a cracking little pond and i witnessed what look like a decent size chub top wile i was there also Eastern Europeans have been targeting the pond and taking the fish and i have heard on the grapevine the owners of the site the pond is on theirs plans to drain it and fill it in. I am surprised with it being part of a close knit ex mining village that its not looked after a bit better tbh.

It is mate. Too many selfish b@stards out there now with no respect for anything or anyone. I pick up a can off Kinder on my camp out on Friday that some scruffy twat had thrown down into some rocks. Funny how they can carry it up full but can't be arsed to bring it back down when it's empty and squashed! I threw it in my rubbish bag and binned it when I got home!

• Like 6

Nice misty morning, bream were spawning in the reeds when I took the dogs up around 6 this morning thought it was an otter at first the amount of splashing going on sat quietly watching waiting for a few mins before the penny dropped lol 

C805FC38-1168-4139-AEF3-32541D8301A5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Not my walk but my youngest daughter set off at 3am to be up pennyfan for sunrise well chuffed for her 

FDCA84DE-68F0-480E-8C1D-35A7F19F0DFD.jpeg

I passed Pen y Fan about 2pm yesterday afternoon there was more people on it than Ive ever seen, she went at the right time

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Not my walk but my youngest daughter set off at 3am to be up pennyfan for sunrise well chuffed for her 

FDCA84DE-68F0-480E-8C1D-35A7F19F0DFD.jpeg

Mad how many people go up there, i went for a 6 hour walk not too far from there and only saw two people.

P1046920.JPG

• Like 5
Just now, ands said:

Mad how many people go up there, i went for a 6 hour walk not too far from there and only saw two people.

P1046920.JPG

Shhh mate, dont tell anyone where we need to keep those places for us 😁

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

I passed Pen y Fan about 2pm yesterday afternoon there was more people on it than Ive ever seen, she went at the right time

She reckoned there were around a 100 people up there by 5 am mental