Andrew Tate vs Greta

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not as bad as using her as a mouthpiece to further their agenda then screaming that she's being abused when questioned on some of her statements and opinions. She's being abused alright but it's by he

still more trust worthy than that Starmer character  ...Let's be honest ?

People covert to Islam as it gives them protection in a lot of jails and they don’t look down on rapists, Levi belfeild rapist and murderer of milly  dowler being a prime example ?

Posted Images

Andrew Tate is...... Man idk about him. Reminds me of Alex Jones. One minute I'm like "someone shut this f***ing douchebag up" then literally the next sentence it's like " ....well damn that actually really intelligent and makes sense ??"

• Like 2

The short of the story is is Tate tried to troll Greta  but Greta owned him in her response he then went full Karen on a video reply while eating a pizza ,the pizza box gave away his location to Romanian authorities who wanted him for questioning....its a perfect meme storm ? 

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

The short of the story is is Tate tried to troll Greta  but Greta owned him in her response he then went full Karen on a video reply while eating a pizza ,the pizza box gave away his location to Romanian authorities who wanted him for questioning....its a perfect meme storm ? 

Its funny aint it, tho he didnt give away his location the cops knew were he lived cause he was arrested before this kanny.

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Its funny aint it, tho he didnt give away his location the cops knew were he lived cause he was arrested before this kanny.

Yeah but they couldn't get  him because he wasn't there much ....he basically posted a big 'I'm home' sign lol

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Yeah but they couldn't get  him because he wasn't there much ....he basically posted a big 'I'm home' sign lol

Lol i dont think he has anything to worry about kanny, the matrix tried to shut him down,wiped him of every social media,even the banks,so hes doing something right.

He says men should be masculine,an that we shouldnt be telling men your depressed or down because men that csnt control there feelings are dangerous because they act on them,i like him tbh

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Lol i dont think he has anything to worry about kanny, the matrix tried to shut him down,wiped him of every social media,even the banks,so hes doing something right.

He says men should be masculine,an that we shouldnt be telling men your depressed or down because men that csnt control there feelings are dangerous because they act on them,i like him tbh

C'mon lad he's a incel grifter,you can be masculine with out being a dick head lol, controversy for profit. 

• Like 6