kings first christmas message

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

Greta took out one.

May be a Twitter screenshot of 1 person and text that says "Greta Thunberg @GretaThunberg yes, please do enlighten me. email me at atsmalldickenergy@getalife.com Andrew Tate @Cobratate.1 Hello @GretaThunberg have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start. Please provide your email address so can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions."

D OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANAL
YTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Simon Harris- Man Behavin... 1h Andrew Tate's Wikipedia has been updated... 2റ22) en.m.wikipedia.org Professional kickboxing record (incomplete) Date Result Opponent 76 wins, 9 lo 2022- 12-27 Loss Event Greta Thunberg Twitter 2020- 12-16 Win Cosmin Lingurar KO Masters 8 [58][20][2] 2020- 11-16 Win lulian Strugariu 2020 RXF One Night 3 Show [5 45 392 3,165"

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Greta took out one.

yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com
Quote Tweet

aQ7YTs2C_mini.jpg

Andrew Tate

@Cobratate
·
27 Dec
Hello @GretaThunberg I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo. My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s. This is just the start. Please provide your email address so I can send a
complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.

D OUR PARTNERS USE COOKIES ON THIS SITE TO IMPROVE OUR SERVICE, PERFORM ANAL
YTICS, PERSONALIZE ADVERTISING, MEASURE ADVERTISING PERFORMANCE, AND REMEMBER WEBSITE PREFERENCES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THESE COOKIES. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES INCLUDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CONSENT VISIT OUR

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Simon Harris- Man Behavin... 1h Andrew Tate's Wikipedia has been updated... 2റ22) en.m.wikipedia.org Professional kickboxing record (incomplete) Date Result Opponent 76 wins, 9 lo 2022- 12-27 Loss Event Greta Thunberg Twitter 2020- 12-16 Win Cosmin Lingurar KO Masters 8 [58][20][2] 2020- 11-16 Win lulian Strugariu 2020 RXF One Night 3 Show [5 45 392 3,165"

Greata fancys the top g, shes 20 now an putting herself out there so we answer back now, shes no child anymore.

Who do you think writes gretas script sandy?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Greata fancys the top g, shes 20 now an putting herself out there so we answer back now, shes no child anymore.

Who do you think writes gretas script sandy?

she's a bright girl who can write her own scripts.?

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "Andrew Tate embarrasses himself on the internet by tweeting a teenager boasting about his car collection Andrew Tate embarrasses himself further on the internet by replying to a tweet with "I know you are, you said you are" Andrew Tate embarrasses himself even further on the internet by filming a video in which he boasts he isn't going to recycle his pizza box Romanian authorities arrest Andrew Tate on suspicion of human trafficking, he gave away his location with the pizza box in esterday's video. He embarrasses himself beyond belief by continuing to exist."

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

she's a bright girl who can write her own scripts.?

May be an image of 3 people and text that says "Andrew Tate embarrasses himself on the internet by tweeting a teenager boasting about his car collection Andrew Tate embarrasses himself further on the internet by replying to a tweet with "I know you are, you said you are" Andrew Tate embarrasses himself even further on the internet by filming a video in which he boasts he isn't going to recycle his pizza box Romanian authorities arrest Andrew Tate on suspicion of human trafficking, he gave away his location with the pizza box in esterday's video. He embarrasses himself beyond belief by continuing to exist."

you believe any old shit you read sandy don’t you ? the lass isn’t a full shilling and just recites what she is told similar to you ? ? 

i think tate was in half an hour and it had nothing to do with a pizza box ? 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

here’s one for you francie von brauns grave the nazi who started nasa ? image.jpeg.135463fe48668ccf283a9c8eefbd238e.jpeg

How ironic mc lol

On his grave 

Psalm 19 1

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard

2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Dont worry sandy the top g is out an all an heres his responsecto greta lol

Just now, tatsblisters said:

I know one thing the world would be a better place without pricks like him.

he talks more sense then 90percent of the population tats