kings first christmas message

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

17 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Are the polar ice caps melting ?

I saw a report that there is more polar ice now than for decades.

Remember when it was called "global warming" ? The names been subtely changed to "climate change" !

Try telling the yanks there's "global warming" at the moment.........

Cheers.

Yes the polar ice caps are melting. 

WWW.FORBES.COM

A recent study by NASA found that sea ice is growing faster during the winter months today than it did decades ago. This increased growth of sea ice has...

As the the weather in USA, the key term is weather not climate ?

29 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Yes the polar ice caps are melting. 

WWW.FORBES.COM

A recent study by NASA found that sea ice is growing faster during the winter months today than it did decades ago. This increased growth of sea ice has...

As the the weather in USA, the key term is weather not climate ?

Were are they melting?at the edges were the ice falls into the water lol nasa pictures say otherwise apparentky sandy?

• Haha 1

I watched a programme a few years ago where NASA had drilled a mile into the ice at the Arctic for a core sample. Now I can’t remember exactly but it was something like an inch was equivalent to 3000 years or something like that. The gases trapped in the air bubbles gave an historic reading of the climate over that period. And what it showed was that the earth has always warmed and cooled on a cycle and that cycle repeats itself with regularity. 

14 minutes ago, socks said:

I watched a programme a few years ago where NASA had drilled a mile into the ice at the Arctic for a core sample. Now I can’t remember exactly but it was something like an inch was equivalent to 3000 years or something like that. The gases trapped in the air bubbles gave an historic reading of the climate over that period. And what it showed was that the earth has always warmed and cooled on a cycle and that cycle repeats itself with regularity. 

Exactly socks, but whoever decided that the left wing loonies are to be listened too and run the media needs hung, 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Exactly socks, but whoever decided that the left wing loonies are to be listened too and run the media needs hung, 

What these left wing loonies that are climate scientist......

ROYALSOCIETY.ORG

Supplementary information for the project 'Climate Change: Evidence and causes'.

5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

What these left wing loonies that are climate scientist......

ROYALSOCIETY.ORG

Supplementary information for the project 'Climate Change: Evidence and causes'.

Unfortunately (and it’s been proved via Elon musk) unless you tow the party line of the UN and WEF etc you will not get any air time or social media time. So the only mass information you get is from one side. There are thousands of eminent scientists that disagree with climate change. Also remember that every single prediction made about the catastrophic effects of climate change have not come to fruition. 

12 minutes ago, socks said:

Unfortunately (and it’s been proved via Elon musk) unless you tow the party line of the UN and WEF etc you will not get any air time or social media time. So the only mass information you get is from one side. There are thousands of eminent scientists that disagree with climate change. Also remember that every single prediction made about the catastrophic effects of climate change have not come to fruition. 

??

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

ffs, all of the above , and aliens on the way,      ang about peeps. summats just landed on my garden, 

That’s the point. All those things were listed by experts as climate emergencies. And none of them came true. 

Yup all bollox, I seriously believe we have too many single men and women ( and raving loons) that got nothing better to do than join some group or church whatever and totally spend thier every hour protesting about said cause. When in reality all they are looking for is a decent bit of cock. Bunch of c…ts

• Like 1