kings first christmas message

what you guys think off it, to me a complete waste of time and effort, im not a royalist by any standards, but it only took about 5 minutes, to tell the common wealth  how the ordinary working class  are struggling to survive in these really difficult times, as if we were not all aware of it, im sure those few comforting words are going to help desperate struggling families, the royals certainly look like their struggling like the rest of us, i think not, wonder what his contribution will be to ease this escallating crisis in britain. hope every body enjoyed their day yesterday, and had food in their bellys, roof over their heads, and heat on to stay warm.dont think so, them and us, class divide.

• Like 5

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

I've never watched  the royals Xmas  message in my life. But you are spot on. Its just spin and propaganda. If he's worried about us, his "subjects", he should nationalise  his many houses and estates and let those who are suffering have them. He could put his hand in his deep pockets and donate some of his many millions. He could give one of the queen's corgis to iworkwhippets, he's after a dog. Might save it from a miserable life with the paedo prince. ?

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

There was a bloke arrested and charged for shouting " who elected you?" at the king. That's all he said. 

Top rank in the police have had to warn rank and file cops not to hassle people who are simply holding up a blank sheet of paper. You would be arrested at a Royal event if you held up a piece of paper reading "I do not support the monarchy". It's getting scary.

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward . 

think between Charles , William and his brood , we are looking good for future. yesterday he was brief , precise and had just the right amount of memories eulogising his late mother . 

God save the king 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I've never watched  the royals Xmas  message in my life. But you are spot on. Its just spin and propaganda. If he's worried about us, his "subjects", he should nationalise  his many houses and estates and let those who are suffering have them. He could put his hand in his deep pockets and donate some of his many millions. He could give one of the queen's corgis to iworkwhippets, he's after a dog. Might save it from a miserable life with the paedo prince. ?

fancy those poor little buggers wakening up to camilla every morning eh, shouldnt the rspca be notified, 

• Haha 1

I know a bloke who works for a big estate. One of the royals came to visit and he told me the dogs are not house trained. The houses are so big, the dogs never learn the trick of whining at a door to go out, so they just crap anywhere. They have flunkies to pick it up. Good job the royals favour small dogs, could be a JCB job if they kept Great Danes.?

32 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward . 

think between Charles , William and his brood , we are looking good for future. yesterday he was brief , precise and had just the right amount of memories eulogising his late mother . 

God save the king 

The issue I have with Charles and will’s is their wokeness and obsessive scaremongering about climate change. 

8 minutes ago, socks said:

The issue I have with Charles and will’s is their wokeness and obsessive scaremongering about climate change. 

Possibly true Ken but I think that’s just part of the world now to be honest with all efforts made towards zero carbon , not a bad thing imho saving the planet. 

Still represent a good figure head for UK plc. 

I'm a royalist through and through.

I don't go in for all this class war nonsense. "Open up estates and houses to those struggling" fck off ?. They would be turned into shite holes within weeks and it wouldn't help the situation nationally would it. In fact it would make it worse as all those people who visit Britain and England to see old Britain and old England simply wouldn't come.

Do I support the current royal family? No

They have gone from figure heads of something special and defenders of old values to woke, climate change pushing non entities. From being the champions of the countryside they have totally abandoned us. Sitting watching as countrysports are consigned to history and our farmland is covered in concrete to house an invasion of third world scum. From being defenders of the faith they have stood by why Christianity has become something to be ashamed of and mosques have filled out towns and cities.... often located in old churches.

I would I arrest those protesting against our monarchy.....but would also cut the current lots heads off. 

Hypocritical and mixed up I may be but that's my opinion ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 5
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Possibly true Ken but I think that’s just part of the world now to be honest with all efforts made towards zero carbon , not a bad thing imho saving the planet. 

Still represent a good figure head for UK plc. 

If the planet needed saving I would agree …