View from your swim part 2

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Already looking forward to the warmer weather.

Drove down to the gulf. When I started to release the shark,someone set off a firework display.Good timing lol.    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Yes the wey that joins here is a metre up on normal, ducks in the flow going downstream at about 25mph lol

Yeah, I have fished the wey at Weybridge, there's a confluence there where the canoists practice when the rivers in flood.This is the spot. 

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yeah, I have fished the wey at Weybridge, there's a confluence there where the canoists practice when the rivers in flood.This is the spot. 

Yeah it's tough to get baits across from the concrete sill, I fished from wier side with a lock and wier permit also said to be  a deep hole on the corner a chubb a chuck apparently lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Yeah it's tough to get baits across from the concrete sill, I fished from wier side with a lock and wier permit also said to be  a deep hole on the corner a chubb a chuck apparently lol

Very good pike fishing at that exact spot, the car park where the boat yard is. 

On 01/01/2024 at 12:34, Chaff said:

F**k that !

20240101_115231.jpg.03f191915f7f35022719895f7240a204.jpg

Even the backwaters are ripping, so I'll just stop here lol20240101_123245.jpg.33667fc07989086c6f8c5f100dfa4f7d.jpg

This is a few miles upstream from me 3 days ago and it’s getting worse can take upto two weeks for all the rain to come downstream, so an interesting few weeks ahead 

27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

This is a few miles upstream from me 3 days ago and it’s getting worse can take upto two weeks for all the rain to come downstream, so an interesting few weeks ahead 

The land round here all flooding that will take a few days but it will eventually run off into the Thames. 

Might try a lake during the week that was well low during the summer so I photographed the margins and undercuts. So I can set a table on a nice flat piece of concrete.👍

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Chaff said:

What sort of fish you going for mate.

That must be the tiniest fishing rod around, does it have a test rating ?

Cheers 

Lake trout Chaff, we have had 3 and lost 3 others, nothing big this is the best so far around 25", packing down in a minute though.

20240204_134201.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1