Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Far from thick mate .Pub industry is doing just fine lol.You try book a meal at short notice anywhere .

Like I said to Francie mate ,all you nerds keep researching shite and just become part of the problem .Just live mate and f**k the rest .

Dont worry  about what’s out of your control .

Covid was what is was .Hasnt affected my life since that I’ve noticed .

Researching lol ffs fd they shut most of the world down an put us into lockdown,closed buisness an turned everyone against one another,wouldnt let you spend your last moments with loved ones as they passed on,totally f***ing despicable in my book an all for a virus with 99.7 survival rate an most that died were put on ventalators for no reason an drugged to death with pallatative drugs,but you think were researching to much,then more or less forced people to take a dangerous experimental still on trial drug to let you get back to normal.haha 

If you think that was all fine an dandy no bother but you might not be so forthcoming when the next "emergency" comes around an it wint be far off.

If you want to roll up an take it thats your choice but dont try an downplay what happened an call us nerds because we didnt bend the knee mate

• Thanks 2

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Just now, foxdropper said:

Lol .That’s just a rise in living mate .Your wages went up too .Is that part of the conspiracy as well .Good debate this though .

Community spirit is being undermined by the illegal invasion of our lands mate and the couldn’t give a f**k attitude of the Englishman .

your attitude mate lol just crack on don’t worry about things out of your control ?

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lol .That’s just a rise in living mate .Your wages went up too .Is that part of the conspiracy as well .Good debate this though .

Community spirit is being undermined by the illegal invasion of our lands mate and the couldn’t give a f**k attitude of the Englishman .

You dont seem to realise that this invasion is all part of there plan,do you honestly think its just occuring haha

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

You dont seem to realise that this invasion is all part of there plan,do you honestly think its just occuring haha

he should change his name to dolly daydream lol

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

your attitude mate lol just crack on don’t worry about things out of your control ?

I don’t mate and that’s the crux of it all .You let anything rule your life your a slave to it bud .f**k the gov,just do what you want .

We are only here for a blip in time so make the most of it mate .I don’t think there is an afterlife so Francies Valhalla ain’t going to happen lol.

Die ,rot ,forgotten in that order lol.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Lol ,I’ll agree it’s intentional but the end game isn’t yet apparent unless you know different Francie 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

he should change his name to dolly daydream lol

Quite fancy that one mate .lol.That’s the thing see though bud .I don’t look beyond what’s happening around me .I feel sorry for those with the weight of the world on their shoulders lol,must be some burden to hold on to .

8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t mate and that’s the crux of it all .You let anything rule your life your a slave to it bud .f**k the gov,just do what you want .

We are only here for a blip in time so make the most of it mate .I don’t think there is an afterlife so Francies Valhalla ain’t going to happen lol.

Die ,rot ,forgotten in that order lol.

Getting as bad as turnip mate .All he can muster is a silly  grin .Face your fears and type mate lol.

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Lol They might of locked you down bud but I loved it .24/7 out in an empty countryside .
All you conspiracy nerds are allowing the man to get in your heads .Its funny as f**k tbh .

I'm far from being a conspiracy nerd mate.

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Lol ,I’ll agree it’s intentional but the end game isn’t yet apparent unless you know different Francie 

Yes i do know different because iv been watching it unfold for years.

Ok have a look an listen to your king at the w.e.f talking to world leaders listen to what hes advocating an listen when he says "HE WILL HAVE TRILLIONS AT HIS DISPOSAL"

An hes not talking of himself,so who do you think this man is that charley boy is talking about thats going to usher in this new plan with trillions at his disposal?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Your replying to yourself and your even loosing that argument what a total plumb  you really are???

And yet here you are replying ffs .Who’s the plum now ,plum x turnip what a mix .

What argument we having Paul .Tis merely an on line discussion lol.That’s where you need to distinguish from reality yourself lol instead throwing your dummy out the barge when the going gets tough .

Take a leaf out of mine and Francies book .

Both at the far end of life’s beliefs yet we bounce off each other like a well oiled machine .

Try it Paul instead of getting so het up ffs .
Far better to argue on here though eh where you’re safe than meet in real life though .Too risky for an oap with chronic lung disease and a f****d liver ….lol.

You seen a quack about that cough yet turnip .Going to f**k  you right up that smoking old man lol.Thought you were strong willed and had life under control …..lol.mint 

Appears the baccy and weed have a hold greater than life itself lol.

• Haha 1