Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Murals at Manston and Kent Intake Unit understood to have been painted over last week by MoJ estates team

How have we sunk so low.

here’s the truth about the scummy left sandy wrong uns 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

A bit of balance to the left wing rhetoric;

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DOMINIC LAWSON: across the European Union, parties described as 'far Right' and 'populist' are either in government...

Not quite as rosy in the EU as some believe.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
46 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

A bit of balance to the left wing rhetoric;

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

DOMINIC LAWSON: across the European Union, parties described as 'far Right' and 'populist' are either in government...

Not quite as rosy in the EU as some believe.

Cheers.

It is a democracy and as such right and left have the right to a voice, that democracy for you. Perhaps we could learn a lesson from them.

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

here’s the truth about the scummy left sandy wrong uns 

You pathetic little dip shite, crawling so low as to try to link me to pedos......

Fecking sick boy, need to go take a look in the mirror.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

You pathetic little dip shite, crawling so low as to try to link me to pedos......

The only people looking to protect beasts is the left, ask any conservative thinking person and they'd tell you they should be hung. 

It's all part of the leftwing agenda, who came up with the title MAP it definitely wasn't a right leaning person. 

Same with trans story time and all the rest of the perverted shite they're trying to push on our kids. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, sandymere said:

get a grip i hit a nerve with the sickos who’s policy’s you adore ? 

im a dip shit lol  

why don’t you educate yourself and listen a bit to the man on youtube on how the left and child rapists have the same agenda 

or his h a gammon lol

• Like 1
On 14/07/2023 at 09:18, Francie, said:

Six months late,adverse reactions after vaccination,austraila

@sandymere

@VOON

@Francie……you never addressed the issue’s I had when he straight up lies at least 5 times in previous “WHO” video of a month ago……he’s a liar and a charlatan anything he posts even if it has relevance…..I wouldn’t even look at it…..snake oil doctor…..

• Haha 2
57 minutes ago, VOON said:

@Francie……you never addressed the issue’s I had when he straight up lies at least 5 times in previous “WHO” video of a month ago……he’s a liar and a charlatan anything he posts even if it has relevance…..I wouldn’t even look at it…..snake oil doctor…..

Fair enough voon

• 4 weeks later...
JAMANETWORK.COM

This cross-sectional study examines the differences in excess death rates between Republican and Democratic voters in Florida and Ohio after the COVID-19 vaccin

You 

4 hours ago, VOON said:
JAMANETWORK.COM

This cross-sectional study examines the differences in excess death rates between Republican and Democratic voters in Florida and Ohio after the COVID-19 vaccin

You 

Load of bollox. 

• Haha 1