Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Francie, said:

You had the jab because you were afraid an cause the tv an gov told you so lol

I instinctivley knew not to get it as the gov are not to be trusted fd or big pharmaceuticals,there all in a big gang an were not in it,i was surprised you did,i thought you didnt trust the gov cause of all the immigration theyve done to your country.

No mate, sorry if i offend you or anyone else but atheists have to be the dumbest mofos in the world,BELEIVING that NOTHING EXPLODED haha an here we are billions of years later,complete bollocks anyway thats for another thread.

You still havent sent me your cousins number like you said you would to verify your story?

I had my own reasons for getting it Francie but thanks for the concern mate .It’s quite amusing that even though people like yourself didn’t have it (apparently )it remains a hot topic while lads like myself have forgotten about it as soon as we had it yet you and co can’t leave it alone ,lol.

All I know for a fact about nature Francie is that it’s evolving around us ,therefore no reason to believe it was never always this way .

I don’t need to think much beyond that .I’m almost certain your Adam and Eve  wernt beamed down from above though mate nor was the bible dictated ,beamed ,wi fi ‘d or whispered to mortal man via any third party .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I had my own reasons for getting it Francie but thanks for the concern mate .It’s quite amusing that even though people like yourself didn’t have it (apparently )it remains a hot topic while lads like myself have forgotten about it as soon as we had it yet you and co can’t leave it alone ,lol.

All I know for a fact about nature Francie is that it’s evolving around us ,therefore no reason to believe it was never always this way .

I don’t need to think much beyond that .I’m almost certain your Adam and Eve  wernt beamed down from above though mate nor was the bible dictated ,beamed ,wi fi ‘d or whispered to mortal man via any third party .

Im only winding you up fd,it doesnt bother me who took it,more the scumbags who promoted an forced it on people or else,lockdowns,refused healthcare,childrens progress stumped,lost jobs buisness,not seeing loved ones die,when it was all bollocks an not as serious as put out an definatley not a pandemic

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Im only winding you up fd,it doesnt bother me who took it,more the scumbags who promoted an forced it on people or else,lockdowns,refused healthcare,childrens progress stumped,lost jobs buisness,not seeing loved ones die,when it was all bollocks an not as serious as put out an definatley not a pandemic

Agreed 100% mate .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tinytiger said:

Quite a handy way of propagandising people isn't it(by making them feel intelligent and educated). Stage 6 is " bring back burning at the stake"

Aye when there not too,but he wont catch on tiny 

Sandy read the bottom line

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, Francie, said:

No devils dna in us mate lol

Pure bloods francie lad, when history is written an you look back in a few years time you can tell your grandkids you were one of the thirty percent that wasn’t part of the clown show 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 2