Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Big accusation there voon, any proof?

You can clearly see the more data he looked at over the last year that convinced him otherwise,nothing to do with money?

wast of time trying to convince  voon francie. ..

will he have any further boosters though....4..5..6...if offered..that's the question 

8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Big accusation there voon, any proof?

You can clearly see the more data he looked at over the last year that convinced him otherwise,nothing to do with money?

Bollox open your eyes….your a top conspiracist…..

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

will he have any further boosters though....4..5..6...if offered..that's the question 

I just like to hear his whoppers on the matter, an no i dont think he will,but hel have a good excuse not to tomo.

1 minute ago, VOON said:

Bollox open your eyes….your a top conspiracist…..

Im afraid open your eyes wont cut it,your conspiring yourself now,what proof have you got mate?

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

On five at the moment…..good for another six months….I’ll see what the data is then Fella…..if I ain’t succumbed to the  vaccine heart attack.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VOON said:

On five at the moment…..good for another six months….I’ll see what the data is then Fella…..if I ain’t succumbed to the  vaccine heart attack.

fair play to ya. ...can't argue with that..stuck to your guns

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

I just like to hear his whoppers on the matter, an no i dont think he will,but hel have a good excuse not to tomo.

Im afraid open your eyes wont cut it,your conspiring yourself now,what proof have you got mate?

Listen and watch his videos Francie, he tells us in every video he posts……

I will just say this though....what other vaccine apart from a yearly flu jab....would people need 5 jabs for in 18 month...seems crazy really...

look at smallpox...polio etc...one jab as a kid...job done

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

fair play to ya. ...can't argue with that..stuck to your guns

All trial work I’ve seen says vaccines are safe…..maybe there all lying…..but the next six months will tell a lot…..be lots of studies out….and at the moment I’m still here, ?