Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

I've read and re read that data and I'm not at all sure, but it looks to me that 8 of the vaccinated group contracted Covid after the vaccine and 162 in the placebo group contracted Covid in the seven days after being given the vaccine or placebo, which , out of 40,000 (?), participants is a 95% efficiency.

Just the way I read it, others may read it differently, but it certainly doesn't look like only 8 received the vaccine.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I've read and re read that data and I'm not at all sure, but it looks to me that 8 of the vaccinated group contracted Covid after the vaccine and 162 in the placebo group contracted Covid in the seven days after being given the vaccine or placebo, which , out of 40,000 (?), participants is a 95% efficiency.

Just the way I read it, others may read it differently, but it certainly doesn't look like only 8 received the vaccine.

Cheers.

It would be a pretty rare and strange survey if only 8 out of a 40,000 sample received one of the two options. Let alone all 8 catching covid after being jabbed.  

But I'm sure there will be an implausible explanation put forward to cover it.

37 minutes ago, VOON said:
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Chinese hospitals and funeral homes were under intense pressure on Wednesday as a surging COVID-19 wave drained resources, while the scale of the outbreak and...

No wonder its spreading,theyve been locked down for years,an only getting outside,there immune system probaby f****d,but the peoole dying will be the elderly vunerable,we have enough data from around the world to show that it 99 percent the elderly vunerable dying.

Just another nail in the coffin for the disastorous lockdown,let it take its course an protect the vunerable an let everyone get on way there lives.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Francie, said:

No wonder its spreading,theyve been locked down for years,an only getting outside,there immune system probaby f****d,but the peoole dying will be the elderly vunerable,we have enough data from around the world to show that it 99 percent the elderly vunerable dying.

Just another nail in the coffin for the disastorous lockdown,let it take its course an protect the vunerable an let everyone get on way there lives.

Except that experts in WHO and Science magazine and others dispute that herd immunity can be achieved by letting infections run its course.

43 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Except that experts in WHO and Science magazine and others dispute that herd immunity can be achieved by letting infections run its course.

But sure it already has in the west, its weak now here, have you heard of many dying recently of covid?no so herd immunity has worked.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Answer this then,why have the gov said theres babies dying of strep now because they didnt get to interact with other babies durning ockdown?

53 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

But sure it already has in the west, its weak now here, have you heard of many dying recently of covid?no so herd immunity has worked.

'Experts in WHO' :laugh:

......... The same power hungry dictators that wanted control of the world's lock downs during Covid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Or possibly the vaccination program has had something to do with it. 

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Answer this then,why have the gov said theres babies dying of strep now because they didnt get to interact with other babies durning ockdown?

You can't always cover all bases and there will always be the 20/20 hindsight brigade circling like jackals to feed on any bad news. 

Just now, Jonjon79 said:

'Experts in WHO' :laugh:

......... The same power hungry dictators that wanted control of the world's lock downs during Covid.

They are an NGO and as such don't have any power and cannot dictate anything to any country. But don't let thst spoil your opinion.  

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

They are an NGO and as such don't have any power and cannot dictate anything to any country. But don't let thst spoil your opinion.  

You obviously havent been keeping up,thats excatly whst there applying for in the past 6months, its actually been signed an will come into effect soon enough, so that the who will have all the power if an 'emergency outbreak' happens again,keep up

5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Or possibly the vaccination program has had something to do with it. 

You can't always cover all bases and there will always be the 20/20 hindsight brigade circling like jackals to feed on any bad news. 

How could a jab that only has a months protection could have helped,ye needed 4 or 5 so far, yes they work well.

4 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Oh I won't. 

I know what they can and can't do, so do they. It didn't stop them from trying though. As you well know.

• Like 3