• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of shit. Cheers Arry

North and North again Bryan

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Francie said:

I'm not on twitter,but I seen a few of musks recently,saying they'll be twitter files released on alot of dodgy goings on,whatever that maybe.

Elon busy cleaning out the Bots on Twatter, preparing the stage for Patriots to get back on and flood it with truth uncensored - at the same time exposing the Child Trafficking, The stolen 2020 Election……and soon the truth about Convid 19. Fauci is truly f****d!

This is Declass for easing the normies in. Preparing them for the real DECLASS. The stage is being set. Flood gates have opened and nothing can stop it. We are winning.

Can you imagine when FULL DECLASS happens 

8A53E73C-FDEA-4394-9F79-6F4EFBE1665A.png

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ffs 

imagine someone at work coming out with all this shite , rather than leaving it on Reddit where it belongs . 

life’s too short man . 

What’s parts shite mr sausage ? 

more evidence of all this happening than there is off big cats in the uk but yet there is hundreds of pages on the topic arguing over black or white my little sunshine 

6 hours ago, Francie said:

I'm not on twitter,but I seen a few of musks recently,saying they'll be twitter files released on alot of dodgy goings on,whatever that maybe.

Twitter is just a giant gossip column. If it died tomorrow the world will still go on turning.

To be fair this lad has been saying for over a year and a half that musk was going to buy and expose Twitter must  be fortune teller or a time traveller ????

FAUCI....... FUNDED GAIN-OF -FUNCTION RESEARCH AND KILLED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE"

MUSK _

makes this statement to the world with over 120 million people watching his TWEET and hundreds of thousands retweeting and hundreds of networks across the world report the statement.

______

This is a crucial MOVE ♟️ , because even Rand Paul who is trying to EXPOSE FAUCI gets limited views and is shadow banned by MSM... But with MUSK making the this Statement..... The information hits world social media sectors and public platforms instantly and the RIPPLE EFFECT is felt.

MUSK has a lot of Information hes going to DROP on FAUCI

( i had been saying this for a long time this would happen)//

As you know, the world CABAL is starting the NEXT LOCKDOWNS... And starting world FALSE FLAG events like in Germany to implement fake hate speech laws and misinformation laws ( actually to Censor free speech and EXPOSURE of the left parties and middle Right parties connected to world corruption /

PLANDEMIC. BIO-WEAPONS. Gain of function)/