They  too busy dealing with mental nutters, drug addicts and drunks. Some poor old lady falls over and she be waiting 7 hours for help. A bus driver near us saw an old lady fall over 92 years old she was, he pulled up and got her on his bus turned the bus around and drove her to a/e.

• Like 4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It cost my mother £800 a week for the care home. They took her pension, bank account and home. Yet I remember Boris standing up in parliament and saying no one would have to sell their house to p

Are you off your fuucking head? Labour have fuucked the NHS at every opportunity and the only areas that have been sold off/privatised were done by Labour led local Gov. The ones in the most financial

This is were the government got it all wrong wee need too look after are own people first come across in a boat they put you up in a 4 star hotel 

Posted Images

We was paying £1100 a week for a family member in a care home, and was looking at 7 day a week care for my dad at home for 1750 I believe they quoted so £11400 a month or £136800 a year ffs . If you get off your arse and earn your own money you get fuk all help just shafted up the hole

• Like 7
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Think it’s bad now, give it ten or twenty years. No way the state can afford to look after the elderly. Assisted dying definitely part of the solution. I’m fifty and would happily sign a form now, giving consent that when I can only live with assistance, and even then my quality of life is so poor I’m no longer happy, then they can pump me full of happy drugs and end my suffering. Then I’d like to be dumped out at sea to feed the crabs and the fish.., no wasting gas to burn my corpse, or taking up space in a cemetery for me.

you sound just like my oldman...asked me to put one behind his ear, and roll him into the channel the day he cant wipe his own arse?

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

you sound just like my oldman...asked me to put one behind his ear, and roll him into the channel the day he cant wipe his own arse?

Yup I’m the same no point in suffering in hospital for weeks on end. Saw my dad go threw that recently, asking me to get him out of hospital and get him home. The staff stopped me wheeling his bed out to the motor. No place to pass away in them hospitals. 

• Sad 1

Said to my doctor a while back, any chance of putting me down , don't talk silly he says,     I've got my future planned out lads, as long as my little grey whistle cell keep perklin, theres nobody wipes my arse except me , I'm all there up top at the moment ,thank god, afore I go lads, is theresa may still in charge, her wi.hump.on her back 

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

yet when you get on a ward they are empty mate 

there are spaces on many wards, problem is  A&E is now time target led and that time starts the moment the ambulance offloads a patient, if they are still outside the doors then they are not the hospitals problem, that stacks up ambulances out side leading to the lack of availability for others, like many other organisations the NHS needs a root and branch rethink but there are too many earning vast sums well above what they deserve who would scream blue murder if they were paid what they were actually worth to the health system, case in point is the health board where I live, special measures for years until the the dickheads in Cardiff changed the standards to allow them to be downgraded, made no difference to the standard of care up here, board members where changed to just another bunch of proffesional meeting attenders who know feckall about health

Talk of the devil.eh lads, I was on my way back from, post office this morning, I was just a couple of hundred yards from home went bang on the deck , this young cyclist slammed into me from behind, he.came off his bike , sprawled onto the pavement, he got back up on his bike n.f****d off, I can.hardly use my bloody left leg here 

7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Talk of the devil.eh lads, I was on my way back from, post office this morning, I was just a couple of hundred yards from home went bang on the deck , this young cyclist slammed into me from behind, he.came off his bike , sprawled onto the pavement, he got back up on his bike n.f****d off, I can.hardly use my bloody left leg here 

Life's a bitch, mate ?

Cheers.