Your favourite digging memories please ,pics and stories .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time on an invite few yrs back digging the chalk.... dropped my bitch in the first place I was shown that was holding...she was steady away at 3.9 m ,for 7 hrs...the faces on the lads who invite

One of my favourite stop end pictures,  took this picture in the semi light and had the huntsman confront me over tampering with the fox ! Asked me what I'd put on it only to be told "day light"

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

always someone trying to pick holes...it's no wonder why  this forum and especially this section is finished....

f***ing shame because there's lots of lads doing abit,but won't post anymore...

Lol don’t spit the dummy out it was a straight forward question what you should have said is you broke into a y and there was animals in both but the terrier was in the same chamber no panic attack just it was a strange explanation 

The first and last dig to a terrier that stuck to its work have been my best memories, no photos unfortunately as its not really my thing but that's the memories that I'll hold dear, of course there has been digs that were special and stood out from the rest for one reason or the other. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Mickle123 said:

Broke through to a chamber just before stop end big enough to fit a Ford Fiesta in, still amazes what you find under the ground.

DEDAAC30-A585-43F1-BA7C-652B84E89C50.jpeg

Had that digging a hunt once , broke through and fell into a changer I could crawl up was huge under there sort of made sense why the Terrier wasn’t staying still ?

• Like 1