We're a lost cause

6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You really aren’t grasping this are ya 

I get exactly what you mean but it's still a cnuts trick. 

Killing something is killing something but some things are harder to digest for some people which is fair enough, 3 terriers pulling a rat apart doesn't even get a second glimpse and is fully legal. 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's get back to the jist of the post shall we,theses dogs were transported to this specific field,and encouraged to kill a man's livestock,...in my eyes ,done only by scum... hunting for sport and c

What you've wrote there is a load of old bollocks I'm afraid.   

I've not watched the video,nor do I intend too...I've met and know enough wankers who bring shit on top...I try and go about my business with a bit more about me than that...ive kept terriers for 30 y

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Trying to show how full of shit most hunting men are . Everyone owns a lunatic no reverse gear pyschotic killer of vermin and game when in reality that’s what happens with such dogs when encouraged to do so. 

now it’s all “ should be jailed , scum , terrible “ 

If that video offends you , you have no right to talk about dogs splattering gear left right and centre as doing that with a dog would be no different to what’s shown imho 

So we should what,scratch our chin and say,...yeah sheep killing on purpose is on par with catching game for the table ,yeah?

5 hours ago, paulus said:

I will try to help, When a dog kills a cat, it’s all "How sad" when a cat kills a song bird its "How Natural" is that what you mean?

In a word no , 

what I’m trying to say is that when A video of a saluki hybrid running a hare for 6 mins off the leash on the fen gets opened “it’s what a machine , you need to breed from that ! What a type , I’ll have a pup “ 

but when it misses a rabbit on the lamp and takes 20 mins to come back as that same prey drive and semi feral nature pushes that dog to being almost untrainable , it’s all “ that needs shooting , that’s a liability , I wouldn’t be having that in my kennel , I’ll take that a one way walk” 

similarly , when a heavy muscled prime conditioned bull cross gets posted up , it’s all likes and thumbs up and “ nice on the rabbits ??” bollocks where a wee video of a sheep getting a pasting , brings out some of the comments , what business have you lot of owning a hybrid whose only real worth is to tear apart earth dwellers and big deer , limb from limb ! 

I do wonder where all these nice and calm in the kennel and amazing with people , other dogs and animals but absolutely deadly with recognised game Lurchers are, as that video shows imho the true faces of when things go messy. 

the fact it’s a sheep is irrelevant, if that was a rutting stag , it would be all “ nice night lads “ 

its bollocks 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a word no , 

what I’m trying to say is that when A video of a saluki hybrid running a hare for 6 mins off the leash on the fen gets opened “it’s what a machine , you need to breed from that ! What a type , I’ll have a pup “ 

but when it misses a rabbit on the lamp and takes 20 mins to come back as that same prey drive and semi feral nature pushes that dog to being almost untrainable , it’s all “ that needs shooting , that’s a liability , I wouldn’t be having that in my kennel , I’ll take that a one way walk” 

similarly , when a heavy muscled prime conditioned bull cross gets posted up , it’s all likes and thumbs up and “ nice on the rabbits ??” bollocks where a wee video of a sheep getting a pasting , brings out some of the comments , what business have you lot of owning a hybrid whose only real worth is to tear apart earth dwellers and big deer , limb from limb ! 

I do wonder where all these nice and calm in the kennel and amazing with people , other dogs and animals but absolutely deadly with recognised game Lurchers are, as that video shows imho the true faces of when things go messy. 

the fact it’s a sheep is irrelevant, if that was a rutting stag , it would be all “ nice night lads “ 

its bollocks 

Sorry mate still not getting it, have owned fully conditioned bull crosses that ignore sheep but would run through a brick wall to get to other things, admittedly not all are like this but i certainly would only need to see a bad trait twice before that was sorted. I have had dogs that retrieve rabbits and hares live to hand, deer would just be held but a fox would be mullered, If one even looked at a sheep wrongly i would be on edge even though sheep can have an effect on a dog like no other animal, I suppose it all depends on your own standards and what you are expecting from your dog.  

28 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a word no , 

its bollocks 

Let's get back to the jist of the post shall we,theses dogs were transported to this specific field,and encouraged to kill a man's livestock,...in my eyes ,done only by scum... hunting for sport and catching game for the table  is not on par with this shite

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a word no , 

its bollocks 

If your saluki runs a hare for 6 minutes there's something wrong with its mouth lol . Ps I have own bull lurchers 100 percent sheep broke never had a problem with any my dogs over the years with sheep ? that's why u see all these dogs with shock collars on them specially slop hounds I tell u this now even if I tryed to put my dogs on sheep they would just look at me if I was Daff them dogs have been at sheep before by the look off things I've seen the video 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

With the cost of living as it is I`m surprised more sheep are not being taken. I remember some poor kid 40 years ago that would regularly take a sheep for his family and dogs.

I like it.  Very surreptitious.  ?

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

In a word no , 

its bollocks 

What you've wrote there is a load of old bollocks I'm afraid. 

• Like 7
On 06/12/2022 at 17:09, Ferretman65 said:

The whole game is fcked now mate we our all getting tared with the same  brush now sad the way things has got sadly its the beginning off the end for us sorry to say Lads 

Yeah cos in the old days, nobody thought lurchers or lurcher lads were anything but an upstanding and respectable part of the establishment.

23 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you do that dc jigsaw hasn’t said what dogs they was i’d bet 100 quid a bull x was involved ?there sheep barmy ? 

Saluki mongrels do look at sheep, but decide not to risk it....theyre a bit on the heavy side and they hang about in number, just too risky, best stick to running hares for four miles til theyre properly fukced. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

I can see where you coming from ?

I get it ….the act itself whether a fallow deer with 3 average or inexperienced dogs where on it or the same 3 dogs where videotaped on a sheep the the actual end result and emotions thoughts said felt would be the same if it was messy drawn out which you’d expect with age of and number of dogs 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Can someone f**k this off 

What!!! No amusing little interjection? Lol...it's turned into it's usual shit, bull x versus saluki x rubbish,...and it's irrelevant what x ..as any x will do said same if encouraged enough by the owners....that wasn't the point of the post....

• Like 1