We're a lost cause

Not just are game getting tarred with same brush as the minority take football hooligan terrace culture for example 

unfortunately they’ll be in and out game by next year everyone films everything for status it’s very much newsworthy click bait etc same as driving fields threatening farmers 

ive had a farmer ive permission on the season for rabbits insist I keep dog on lead while ferreting and let of when one bolts incase it chases a hare which in his eyes is cruel …… why because of media hype around fools like this 

• Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's get back to the jist of the post shall we,theses dogs were transported to this specific field,and encouraged to kill a man's livestock,...in my eyes ,done only by scum... hunting for sport and c

What you've wrote there is a load of old bollocks I'm afraid.   

I've not watched the video,nor do I intend too...I've met and know enough wankers who bring shit on top...I try and go about my business with a bit more about me than that...ive kept terriers for 30 y

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you do that dc jigsaw hasn’t said what dogs they was i’d bet 100 quid a bull x was involved ?there sheep barmy ? 

From what I see there not bullx there salukis lurchers and from what I heard they killed his birds too what's the lurcher world coming too ffs lads 

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

one is someone's stock/livelihood...the other was a legitimate quarry at one time, and now is a major pest...

you misunderstand me .. 

All this scum , how terrified it must have been , how afraid , baiting , terrible , jail time , 

what the f**k do people think happens when a fallow turns and faces , or gets pulled over ? 

what’s the difference between that sheep , as distasteful as it is , and a fallow doe ? 

as the comments would be very different . 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Your not trying to justify what they done our you or iam I wrong please tell me iam wrong 

Trying to show how full of shit most hunting men are . Everyone owns a lunatic no reverse gear pyschotic killer of vermin and game when in reality that’s what happens with such dogs when encouraged to do so. 

now it’s all “ should be jailed , scum , terrible “ 

If that video offends you , you have no right to talk about dogs splattering gear left right and centre as doing that with a dog would be no different to what’s shown imho 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Trying to show how full of shit most hunting men are . Everyone owns a lunatic no reverse gear pyschotic killer of vermin and game when in reality that’s what happens with such dogs when encouraged to do so. 

now it’s all “ should be jailed , scum , terrible “ 

If that video offends you , you have no right to talk about dogs splattering gear left right and centre as doing that with a dog would be no different to what’s shown imho 

Yes in did offend me and should affend any responsable lurcher owner sliping a lurcher on a sheep and thinking it's funny is a Dicgrace in my eyes different all together than hunting deer back in the day and they kill his birds too 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Yes in did offend me and should affend any responsable lurcher owner sliping a lurcher on a sheep and thinking it's funny is a Dicgrace in my eyes different all together than hunting deer back in the day and they kill his birds too 

You really aren’t grasping this are ya 

30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

you misunderstand me .. 

All this scum , how terrified it must have been , how afraid , baiting , terrible , jail time , 

what the f**k do people think happens when a fallow turns and faces , or gets pulled over ? 

what’s the difference between that sheep , as distasteful as it is , and a fallow doe ? 

as the comments would be very different . 

I've not watched the video,nor do I intend too...I've met and know enough wankers who bring shit on top...I try and go about my business with a bit more about me than that...ive kept terriers for 30 yrs...baiting quarry,killing anyones stock/pets is for nobheads with a little cock and kids that know no better?

• Like 7