Covid thread disappeared????

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

So now when you quote a post(Chid) And give your opinion... some f***ing weirdo with a Mod badge(who's had its jabs) deletes the post??? because they have taken it to heart(love em) believing  you called them weak ???

I will say it again...?If you need a jab because your scared of seasonal flu/cold...THEN YOUR A f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING???

I hid it, because you reply was at best inappropriate, Chid said "People with immunosuppressive conditions like COPD , Asthma were probably scared of catching flu and colds"

Your replied by calling them all pussies 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

Just now, paulus said:

I hide it, because you reply was at best inappropriate, Chid said "People with immunosuppressive conditions like COPD , Asthma were probably scared of catching flu and colds"

Your replied by calling them all pussies 

Yeah but that has to be allowed mate. Like it or not. We all have opinions and expressing them is a freedom imo 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Yeah but that has to be allowed mate. Like it or not. We all have opinions and expressing them is a freedom imo 

So you think calling anybody with a suppressed immune system that is at risk of dying from cold or flu Pussies is acceptable? Imagine if it was your son. daughter, wife, father, sister.  

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

So you think calling anybody with a suppressed immune system that is at risk of dying from cold or flu Pussies is acceptable? Imagine if it was your son. daughter, wife, father, sister.  

Mate people can say what they want. Doesn’t mean you have to silence them because you don’t agree. Personally, DC is a butty eating gimp for saying that. But I’m sure he didn’t mean any malice. Jesus over the years on here, I’ve been called dwarf, had my ex called a beaner, seen things posted I believe are wrong (and I’ve said so) debate and openness to type, sorts the/your wheat from the chaff.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, paulus said:

f**k it, My wife has chronic COPD, One of my sons has been diagnosed with MS and his treatment will involve drugs to suppress his immune system, I can assure you neither are pussies, 

That sucks. Right now my old man is sick as f# in hospital. I’m on the flight home tomorrow expecting the worse. Life mate.

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Mate people can say what they want. Doesn’t mean you have to silence them because you don’t agree. Personally, DC is a butty eating gimp for saying that. But I’m sure he didn’t mean any malice. Jesus over the years on here, I’ve been called dwarf, had my ex called a beaner, seen things posted I believe are wrong (and I’ve said so) debate and openness to type, sorts the/your wheat from the chaff.

I have silenced nobody. the debate is still going on, I merely hid a post that i thought was wrong and i stand by that decision, It is not appropriate to call someone with a medical problem that puts them in greater danger of dying Pussies. 

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have silenced nobody. the debate is still going on, I merely hid a post that i thought was wrong and i stand by that decision, It is not appropriate to call someone with a medical problem that puts them in greater danger of dying Pussies. 

Like I said, I don’t think it’s right to silence a man for maybe at best making a dark joke and at worst someone who really believes that. But in all honesty what impact does it have on you? People will choose and decide themselves we have no control of it, especially on THL ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Like I said, I don’t think it’s right to silence a man for maybe at best making a dark joke and at worst someone who really believes that. But in all honesty what impact does it have on you? People will choose and decide themselves we have no control of it, especially on THL ??‍♂️

But as i said the debate is still here, and controversy pulls in the numbers ?

If a post offends, and offence means different things to different people, why not edit the offending content, and say something like " edited for offensive/abusive content by ( name of moderator).

Then lads won't have to ask where their posts have gone ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

If a post offends, and offence means different things to different people, why not edit the offending content, and say something like " edited for offensive/abusive content by ( name of moderator).

Then lads won't have to ask where their posts have gone ?

Cheers.

The outcome of doing that would be exactly as is happening now, Tried that over the years, Maybe i have just become immune to the stuff posted, See the link there ?

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

But as i said the debate is still here, and controversy pulls in the numbers ?

You’re playing Devils advocate now mate. You know what I mean. Over the years we had numbers of chats. I stand by me and I reckon you’re a decent bloke. However, you can’t silence some one for saying pussy ffs.  ?‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, mushroom said:

You’re playing Devils advocate now mate. You know what I mean. Over the years we had numbers of chats. I stand by me and I reckon you’re a decent bloke. However, you can’t silence some one for saying pussy ffs.  ?‍♂️

f**k me he's not been taken out, I hid a post that i thought was inappropriate admittedly it touched a nerve with me personally, He did not just say pussy though did he. He used Pussy in the context of people at risk of dying from cold or flu whilst suffering from conditions that effect the immune system, They are not pussy`s for trying to stay alive.