5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

as elon said mate the people saying it are going to city’s and thinking it’s true you could fit the worlds population in new york ? ?

Hate to see the population density if you did ?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

Are we not forgetting only last year a plane with over 200 passengers onboard and fitted with all the latest tracking equipment just vanished and has still yet to be found. despite the best search teams in the world looking for it, And people think there's nowhere for the odd big cat to hide ?

16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Some absolutely amazing stuff on here -

Mchull - if you think there aren’t too many people in the world and believe Elon musk. You’re crackers.

Paulus- Granted, but that’s a whole different thing to if there is a panther wandering around the Brecon Beaconsz 

i must be crackers then ? the world  is a massive place sheep 

i recon elon musk has a better understanding then you mate don’t you ? 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mchull - if you think there aren’t too many people in the world and believe Elon musk. You’re crackers.

Paulus- Granted, but that’s a whole different thing to if there is a panther wandering around the Brecon Beaconsz 

If they can not find a frigging 737 aeroplane with electronics emitting signals everywhere, using the best technology and search teams the world has to offer then i can not see how you would think the odd big cat in the wild is not possible. 

Just now, paulus said:

If they can not find a frigging 737 aeroplane with electronics emitting signals everywhere, using the best technology and search teams the world has to offer then i can not see how you would think the odd big cat in the wild is not possible. 

They know exactly what happened 2 that plane and where the bits are being kept 

22 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

They need to go there, apart from the downfall of hunting I don't think the earth is going to cope much longer. Nobody in power seems to want to talk about it. Looks like they think the more people, the more money and power. We need to be Soylent Greened asap, lol. It would solve almost every problem.

your ok we’re you are mate 25 million people is nothing pakistan has ten times the people 250million and it’s ten times smaller then australia ? 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

@foxdropper educate yourself i’m here all week mate  ? don’t be a sheep believing  the propaganda how many kids do most have now not 12 like 30 year ago 

this man talks some sense ? 

Open your eyes bud .It’s very easy to think different if ,as I do ,you live in a sparsely populated area .Last time I went tothe big smoke I couldn’t believe the numbers of people and that’s just one city in a big wide world .

People live longer ,medicine moves on and child mortality is at an all time high .

35 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

so is the uk overpopulated ? if it was i’m sure someone would a got a snap of a big cat don’t you ? 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Open your eyes bud .It’s very easy to think different if ,as I do ,you live in a sparsely populated area .Last time I went tothe big smoke I couldn’t believe the numbers of people and that’s just one city in a big wide world .

People live longer ,medicine moves on and child mortality is at an all time high .

but we breed much less now then forty year ago child mortality was still good then did people die less now then forty year ago ? 

Edited by mC HULL
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

He’s just upset he’s let Donald trump back on twitter 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Yes the world is a massive place, but you do realise it’s not like we use resources or pollute just the bit we happen to be standing on, and if we like spread out a bit it would all be ok. And no I don’t really see why Elon musk would have a better understanding of me, because he’s Elon musk? 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Yes the world is a massive place, but you do realise it’s not like we use resources or pollute just the bit we happen to be standing on, and if we like spread out a bit it would all be ok. And no I don’t really see why Elon musk would have a better understanding of me, because he’s Elon musk? 

the resources are still there aren’t they ? how do you know what’s left ?

id say elon musk has some a the best scientists in the world advising him with no ulterior motive 

your just reciting what scientists with an agenda are ramming down your neck ?

• Like 1
  • levigsp changed the title to R