13 hours ago, foxdropper said:

But apparently Ken ,according to a leading gentleman on the subject ,we have a population of 1000 large cats and a few lynx roaming our lands .Now that’s one per every 94 square miles as uk is just under 94000 square miles .That’s uk mind not England where most sightings apparently are .I’d say with a guess there population of cats over there would be on a par per square mile with what’s proposed here wouldn’t you yet we have no clear pics of one single cat .Call me sceptical if you like but I think we are being lead a merry one .

I doubt any numbers like that. It reminds me of pest control jobs with owners saying there are hundreds of rabbits, you get there and there are half a dozen on the whole property, just moving around a lot.

• Haha 2

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S                      

One of Britain's leading big cat experts,written books on them and lectures on them, sees them often including females with cubs actually saw this cunningly disguised spacecraft that looks like a camp

But that country also has a massive population of those predators …….

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I doubt any numbers like that. It reminds me of pest control jobs with owners saying there are hundreds of rabbits, you get there and there are half a dozen on the whole property, just moving around a lot.

Mate I’d go one  further and say there are none ??⬛

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I don't know if they was having me on but some lads told me that u took them ratting and offerd them jam tarts and such like ,home made the said ,it better be true 

You won’t find out will you cos you ain’t invited .

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Mate I’d go one  further and say there are none ??⬛

I've seen a puma in a pine forest over here, probably why I think there maybe a chance of big cats over your way. We do have vast wilderness though. I've never seen a genuine pic from here of one , they have all been really big feral cats people claiming to be panthers. They have got huge here, almost a different species in 200 years and makes me wonder how big a feral could get in the time the UK has had cats around. I've heard you do have wallabies, wild boar, racoons and other exotic animals turn up.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1
On 12/11/2022 at 15:45, levigsp said:

So we had a post on here where we were discussing big cats in the wild here in the Uk. 

some suggested that they are soi secretive that they could hide from us in the Uk.

Well these photos were taken of two apex predators in a country approx. twice the size of England Scotland and Wales and with half the population of those three countries.                                                Taken at different times, by a nonprofessional in a country only visited 3 months a year in total.

wolflynxstandoff.jpg

On 15/11/2022 at 00:26, Aussie Whip said:

I've seen a puma in a pine forest over here, probably why I think there maybe a chance of big cats over your way. We do have vast wilderness though. I've never seen a genuine pic from here of one , they have all been really big feral cats people claiming to be panthers. They have got huge here, almost a different species in 200 years and makes me wonder how big a feral could get in the time the UK has had cats around. I've heard you do have wallabies, wild boar, racoons and other exotic animals turn up.

The shear size of the country vs the number of folk out shooting, stalking, bushing, hound packs, lads night shooting with lamps, nv, thermal etc. Hunting with guns, dogs etc. And so on and on and on. Plus trail cams, and all of the rest. By now we’d have either good footage or a body. No chance mate. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

The shear size of the country vs the number of folk out shooting, stalking, bushing, hound packs, lads night shooting with lamps, nv, thermal etc. Hunting with guns, dogs etc. And so on and on and on. Plus trail cams, and all of the rest. By now we’d have either good footage or a body. No chance mate. 

Why won't u just except there everywhere 

4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I'd think you'd need a sizeable wilderness area to hide them. I forgot about the bigger human population to land area over your way. I can't see big cats breeding in that environment tbh.

• Like 1
  • levigsp changed the title to R