New pup

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a hunter is'nt a naturalist and conservationist they're going down the wrong track

I think it comes to all of us if you do enough hunting. Feels like there has to be some give as well as take. 

Mum was sadly dead. Her tummy was moving so I tried to make a crappy situation a bit better and C sectioned her and got the fawn out alive. It’s still going at about 30 hours. It’s had a few feeds of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

What happend to it's mam Sheepy? 

I remember few year ago my old dog who I had pts few week ago found one laying in a hedge and he retrieve it to hand and it was tiny but nothing wrong so I let it run up the hedge 

Mummy is in the freezer mate lol ? 

Mum was sadly dead. Her tummy was moving so I tried to make a crappy situation a bit better and C sectioned her and got the fawn out alive. It’s still going at about 30 hours. It’s had a few feeds of lamb colostrum and now on milk replacer. Fingers crossed it keeps going and makes it through. Lovely little thing. Funnily enough I rang a wildlife / animal charity and they said I should have left it to die. 

• Like 11
13 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Looks better than she did to start. I had to give her mouth to mouth to get her going. And yes it’s been said before - I’m a soft touch / mental. 

B8715EED-98C9-44E5-AEB4-5A5D3A896F04.jpeg

Good on you for trying mate i hope that it makes it through

i recently did the same with some rabbit kitts, they unfortunately only lasted 3 days,

im also getting soft in my old age ?

1 minute ago, reddog70 said:

Good on you for trying mate i hope that it makes it through

i recently did the same with some rabbit kitts, they unfortunately only lasted 3 days,

im also getting soft in my old age ?

I think it comes to all of us if you do enough hunting. Feels like there has to be some give as well as take. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1