Bradford city hare coursing

34 minutes ago, Sapien said:

This thread has really put a dampener on my excitement of getting a pup, is it really that bad these days, even when walking the fields?

Your about 30 years too late mate .Used to love kicking up hares for the pack ??

• Like 1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch . Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

The 18 year old convicted with him if he his who i think he his hare coursing with lurchers is in his DNA and long may it continue and good luck to these and any other lads who continue to run the gau

A gate net, and a stealth monkey   

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Slime shadeys back back again tell a friend that's you fuked lol

that’s right i have very few friends i talk the truth don’t muff arse and don’t mind upsetting people 

as me pal said the other day you make it real hard to like you  at times ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

that’s right i have very few friends i talk the truth don’t muff arse and don’t mind upsetting people 

as me pal said the other day you make it real hard to like you  at times ? 

they say that about me...I'm like Marmite... either love me or hate me ?

• Haha 1
On 04/11/2022 at 19:37, mC HULL said:

spot on mate it’s if it’s got good gears and good brain. it will stop em it’s not about flying about snapping away may look good and be exciting but you soon get fed up of ooh arr nearly had it ? 

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch .

Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

First was what looked like one of your 500 yard slips, but in reality was probably "only" about 200. It was sitting close to a hedge and I only slipped to loosen the bitch  up, it was gone before she got near it.

Second one was again a longish slip on one sitting near cover. This one she managed to put a bend in before losing it.

Third run was much better, about a 75-100 yard slip, she made up on it easily, and seemed to have it under control. Turned it three times and the snapping of her teeth gave us a few "ooh arr" moments ! ??then they went through a fence and out of sight. It was a while before she came back, but I'm fairly sure she didn't kill.

so, three up-none down. Slightly disappointing she didn't catch, but she's only been out a couple of times daytime and is about where I expected her to be, and a mornings sport is better than a mornings work !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Had an "ooh, are, nearly had it" run yesterday with the young deer cross bitch .

Not many about, and what we did see were sitting close by the hedges or cover, and on their toes in an instant !

First was what looked like one of your 500 yard slips, but in reality was probably "only" about 200. It was sitting close to a hedge and I only slipped to loosen the bitch  up, it was gone before she got near it.

Second one was again a longish slip on one sitting near cover. This one she managed to put a bend in before losing it.

Third run was much better, about a 75-100 yard slip, she made up on it easily, and seemed to have it under control. Turned it three times and the snapping of her teeth gave us a few "ooh arr" moments ! ??then they went through a fence and out of sight. It was a while before she came back, but I'm fairly sure she didn't kill.

so, three up-none down. Slightly disappointing she didn't catch, but she's only been out a couple of times daytime and is about where I expected her to be, and a mornings sport is better than a mornings work !

Cheers.

Fair play charts ? the tek some rolling over ,unless u got a slop slitherer of course 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Fair play charts ? the tek some rolling over ,unless u got a slop slitherer of course 

I have good days, and blank days, like anyone who is honest about their dogs, no dog takes everything it's slipped on.

I enjoy all days out , but it is nice if you get something for the freezer ! ??!

Cheers.

• Like 4