Pit bull attack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . T

This may sound contradictory but the calmest types I found were from battle stock,well handled and mentally stable,,those pet/scatter bred types are the time bombs I think

Posted Images

When I looked at this thread in general I thought to myself ,those naughty little lads are at it again as no way does that get 14 pages without a few giggles .

In the build up to Xmas ,we have a pantomime dame and several princesses vying for audition .

We should get them all together for a winner takes all ,the thl premadonna award for the best all round shitester .

Its kinda funny not being involved though ??.Feeling left out a bit tbh .?

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Once again you make things up as and when to suit an agenda . Tell lies and twist facts .

Its about time you realised your bully boy tactics don’t work here .

Iv told you this before via PM and then you went all dont you know who I am via PM and what I’m capable of ect because I dare to answer you back on a boxing or football thread or dare to mention your family after you’d try becoming all clever about mine . I didn’t threaten you with police at all .

What I said was after your threats via PM  was ‘ come and do your dirty work that you were threatening to do in person because if you send lackey parasites to do it to keep you at arms length because that’s what your type do is use people then I’d contact police if them same parasites put my kid/ family ect  in harms way. 

So tell the truth instead of you lies of which Youv spouted many over the years on here .

You might feel you have a last bastion of cocksuckers on here but I’m not one of them ?

Harsh Reality my arse .

So that's where this all came from then,I was wondering what all this was about.

3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

And re the football they easy ‘to easy .

Easier than winding up a old watch lol 

Deep down they know how much of a Historical Giant of English Football SAFC is and with Support to best most and match Any ☺️?

? Can tell you love the mackems pal 

• paulus locked this topic