Pit bull attack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . T

This may sound contradictory but the calmest types I found were from battle stock,well handled and mentally stable,,those pet/scatter bred types are the time bombs I think

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pez79 said:

Some truth in that mate but even well bred dogs can throw man biters, plenty of Reid bred dogs were dangerous.

Think it was the attack on that young lass by one that sett the dangerous dogs act in motion in the 90s.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . That’s why he can’t function in social circles as he’s incapable of criticism and acts like a bird , finding insults where there is none or being offended by proxy for any one of a myriad of causes . 

Mind numbing . 

anyway , was just yesterday walking my dog up the high street local to me and had him in a lead . He’s very placid and friendly being a lab , everyone’s pal , oratory driven and smells constantly. About 50 yards ahead , a lad was walking towards me , on a lead fair play , with a f***ing tiger 

It was a complete mutant American bull dog but the size of a bullmastiff , a light fawn Merle , a complete myriad of I would say am bull , xl bully and pit . It was a lot bigger than my lab ,who isn’t exactly a small type himself , and once it made eye sight with my canine the duty growling and scratching of feet on the pavement started . It was very well conditioned and very forward wanting to get to me and Erik . I moved Erik behind me and watched the lad drag the thing away at full chain length , I would say that he was headed to the local park where undoubtedly it would be off the chain to cause chaos . 

what a f***ing liability , what pleasure is that dog to take out in public ? I genuinely look at people and think “what are you f***ing thinking having that ?” 

Spot on about these big bully types, once a dog of that size flips it’s top your going to have an absolute nightmare on your hands, the power they have and the damage and pain they can cause people just don’t realise. I think the same as most sane people when I see people with them “what the f**k are you doing with an animal like that!?

8 hours ago, Pez79 said:

It comes with the territory doesn't it, the APBT is the last breed an irresponsible owner should be looking for.

I'd fancy my chances with an out of control Pitbull than I would with some of these Caucasian shepherd types, not to mention the polar bear sized Kangal up the road

4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Aye, you wouldn't want any of them hanging off your throyt would you.

A fella near my old man has one of them Kangal's, a Turk in the area bred them and the bloke has the runt, still, it's like a cart hoss.

The power of their bark is almost strong enough to put you on your back from across the road, and that's during moderate traffic

3 hours ago, Pez79 said:

Some truth in that mate but even well bred dogs can throw man biters, plenty of Reid bred dogs were dangerous.

That's where a bit of research comes in,but I think mainstream folk would never get to meet with the sporting pit owner,never mind purchase their stock

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Wasted over here really as they're livestock guardian dogs, another breed in the wrong hands that has the power to kill a grown bloke.

2 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

They are put together a hell of a lot better than big mastiff types, a lot more functional, faster, more agile and with more stamina, for the size of the things they are very impressive.

They're certainly impressive, but maybe better left where they belong, doing the job they were intended for 

• Like 4
  • paulus locked this topic