• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Here comes the postman , not really it’s Noel edmunds !! “  ffs we are scraping the barrel here in this unbridled lunacy from the usual suspects .unfiltered  Insanity   

thank goodness i never bought the new cups.  

Posted Images

He often wears a kilt in Scotland. Changes the tartan every time. Keeps all the jocks happy. I don't think he has a family tartan of his own. Clans and tartans are not big in Germany or Greece.

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, big sid said:

come up here and say that ya morris dancing nson of a bitch.

ef4c068529991b0a93c941ba78fe2f9b.jpg

a866d530909fe6396c246bf7c8783755.jpg

Walter Scott invented all,the tartans and their supposed family associations. The kilts the real Scots wore were brown plaid like the one in the top photo. Lots of Scots get a bang out of thinking they have a particular tartan associated with a particular clan/ family. But it ain't true. Walter Scott wrote good books from his imagination and he imagined the tartans along with the stories.  Not knockin it at all. Its created a lot of pleasure for people.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

FFS ! I've got a family tartan, and I'm a Geordie, no Scottish connections whatsoever! ?

IMG_2060.JPG.9cb9534b55dac94147369b8b44702f94.JPG

Cheers.

So have I mate according to the legend. I think everybody has. That's why the myth and the sales of tartans go so well.

I'm going offline for the night. A  full  caps lock on mad jock is gonna ask for my postcode any minute now.?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I still don't get the original post ?

Is Charles the imposter ?

Is someone pretending to be Charles ?

Is Charles an imposter to the Scottish throne because he isn't a Stuart ?

Cheers.

He's just a twat who likes dressing up and gets the added benefit of persuading scots he is their legitimate king. The original poster reckoned  not to recognise him because he was in a skirt. I bet that old trout Camilla could tell some stories about him dressing up. 

Edited by jukel123