Congrats sir mark Prescott

4 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Met SMP a couple of times at the Cup. Bloke would/could talk to anyone and he was always 'holding court'.... 

My fave quote of his i was not there for. And i'd bet somone can tell it better than me.

It occured on another coursing field where a Roe buck got up infront of two coursing greyhounds and one turned off the hare and nailed that buck. SMP's reaction to the field was, "that dog doesn't know it yet, but it's got a wonderful carear right in front of it..." Or sommat like that... ?‍♂️

Something similar, LDR and I were beating on a shoot with Delta and Bruce, when a roe buck shot out of a dyke. Bruce nailed it and the head keeper came running over. We expected a right bollocking, but all he said was " get it gutted, get it in your motor and I want the liver " !

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always thought the great thing about the hunt field was how people from every background interacted and many times found much in common, lads from f**k all like me could stand and chat to people who

He just had the winner of the greatest race in n Europe the arc de triomphe   His mare alpinista  won the race with Luke Morris on the saddle  a great coursing man who liked chickens ? 

Something similar, LDR and I were beating on a shoot with Delta and Bruce, when a roe buck shot out of a dyke. Bruce nailed it and the head keeper came running over. We expected a right bollocking, bu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Something similar, LDR and I were beating on a shoot with Delta and Bruce, when a roe buck shot out of a dyke. Bruce nailed it and the head keeper came running over. We expected a right bollocking, but all he said was " get it gutted, get it in your motor and I want the liver " !

Cheers.

Brilliant... ?

33 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Your on the self employed wheel now munter .

Lets hope your mega IT skills stand you in stead re book keeping as the big bad wolf will come a knocking somewhere along the way.

Youv got to have your accounts in order going back 6 years if you get that far down the road ?

As you said folk like me with no IT skills will fall by the wayside let’s see if someone as intelligent as you will flourish ☺️

Easy ... got an accountant 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Your on the self employed wheel now munter .

Lets hope your mega IT skills stand you in stead re book keeping as the big bad wolf will come a knocking somewhere along the way.

Youv got to have your accounts in order going back 6 years if you get that far down the road ?

As you said folk like me with no IT skills will fall by the wayside let’s see if someone as intelligent as you will flourish ☺️

Blatant snitching?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

No ‘ he was thinking for some reason you have to be heaving with qualifications and have IT skills to compare to be able to go out and earn a living . ( read back )

Hes a Fooking Idiot’  hes been self employed 2 mins let’s see if his IT skills ? see him thru and he lasts out ?

No I didn't say ; I said your socially backwards, shit with IT and never off here. 

28 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I’m Socialy backward ?YOU have been Trolling MY every post for 5 years you Fat Mess ?

Im never off here you say ?

But your on here Even more ?

Your a Idiot of a man that’s what you are .

Your always asking what I do ‘ Why ?

I couldn’t give a f**k what you do ‘ You have always been trying to find out where I live ‘why ?

I couldn’t give a f**k where you or anyone else lives .

You and a few others are pure Idiots .

As and when types  who get offended as and when ‘ who tell lies as and when .

Numptys ?

You're on here more than anyone ?

I ask what you do because there's 4 or 5 times you've took the piss out of different people's work so you must do something really interesting.

Where you live is in the newspaper article lee, I've never tried to find where you live ?

Anyway I'm at the office now

20221006_080828.jpg