Idiot med-school drop-out leftie.

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

This scarf is it safc or arsenals or one of them half and half things I don't have a issue holding maxs hand and educating him again stan but I do think he's being bullied for his views on here 

He bought a wife and you moan that we bully him on here,what choice in her life did she have and can she say "NO" to him if he feels up for a bit? ,buying wives or any other human being is fcuked up and he deserves everything the nonce gets on here imo,he's nothing but a dirty shite house to me and i don't give two fcuks for how he or anyone else feels about the way he's spoken to ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs Mack dig up a feel good article for a change ,something to make us feel good about life ,something that will have Max and the munch bunch holding hands singing life affirming songs ,something to m

Mate once your over a certain age shoplifting is compulsory, even if you get caught just act a bit confused you get tea and biscuits and a hand to your car, your only old once mate don’t waste it ??

Good news ? Queue-jumping Phillip Schofield dumped from £1m We Buy Any Car deal as petition to sack him from This Morning hits 75K WWW-THESUN-CO-UK.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

This scarf is it safc or arsenals or one of them half and half things I don't have a issue holding maxs hand and educating him again stan but I do think he's being bullied for his views on here 

He who sows the wind reaps the whirlwind.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

He bought a wife and you moan that we bully him on here,what choice in her life did she have and can she say "NO" to him if he feels up for a bit? ,buying wives or any other human being is fcuked up and he deserves everything the nonce gets on here imo,he's nothing but a dirty shite house to me and i don't give two fcuks for how he or anyone else feels about the way he's spoken to ...

I was fishing for a bite  with max hence the previous posts 

2 hours ago, fireman said:

Why are you calling him a nonce for fireman,do you know for certain he bought his wife?

• Thanks 1

What about those two shithouses that went into shops and got bottles of milk of the shelves and poured them on the floor and over the cheese counters ? Some sort of vegan protesters.

The staff stood by and watched, and when a shopper asked why they didn't intervene, they said "they weren't allowed to" !

The police said they were "aware of the incidents but no arrests have been made". 

I wonder if that was a bloke out of work, skint and at his wits end had shoplifted the milk for his kids, how would he have been treated...........

Cheers.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

What about those two shithouses that went into shops and got bottles of milk of the shelves and poured them on the floor and over the cheese counters ? Some sort of vegan protesters.

That was in Harrods,posh as f**k entitled activists with posh as f**k professional parents. 

14 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I wonder if that was a bloke out of work, skint and at his wits end had shoplifted the milk for his kids, how would he have been treated.........

I gave a homeless guy good advice the other week (and £40),shoplift,its win/win, don't get caught you have stuff to sell to improve your situation, get caught your going to have a bed, food, and the social will help when you get out, I hope I motivated him ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

That was in Harrods,posh as f**k entitled activists with posh as f**k professional parents. 

I gave a homeless guy good advice the other week (and £40),shoplift,its win/win, don't get caught you have stuff to sell to improve your situation, get caught your going to have a bed, food, and the social will help when you get out, I hope I motivated him ??

PS.... It was short term get out of the situation your in, improve your immediate circumstances advice, I didn't tell him to make a career of it, anything must be better than kipping in a high street doorway on the run up to Christmas. 

1 minute ago, mackem said:

PS.... It was short term get out of the situation your in, improve your immediate circumstances advice, I didn't tell him to make a career of it, anything must be better than kipping in a high street doorway on the run up to Christmas. 

If I was in dire straits, shoplifting would be perfectly acceptable, especially when these upper middle class, trust fund, university drop out shit bags, who don't need to do it, get away with it ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

The staff stood by and watched, and when a shopper asked why they didn't intervene, they said "they weren't allowed to" !

The police said they were "aware of the incidents but no arrests have been made". 

I wonder if that was a bloke out of work, skint and at his wits end had shoplifted the milk for his kids, how would he have been treated...........

Cheers.

They need the shit kicked out of them

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

If I was in dire straits, shoplifting would be perfectly acceptable, especially when these upper middle class, trust fund, university drop out shit bags, who don't need to do it, get away with it ?

Cheers.

Mate once your over a certain age shoplifting is compulsory, even if you get caught just act a bit confused you get tea and biscuits and a hand to your car, your only old once mate don’t waste it ??

• Haha 8